Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player sanctioned: XenOn-(M)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XenOn-(M) has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Disconnecting from the server in any situation involving player interaction is not allowed. If you lose server connection, you should get back in game as soon as possible to continue the interaction. If that is not possible, post a note here.

Consequences:

You were in an interaction and thought it might be smarter to F1 instead of just staying there.
Its always cheaper to pay the pirate, you will see that when you log in.
Oh, renaming your ship doesnt really help you, just a hint for the future, that causes us to dig deeper and take things to make up for the fine.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
i didnt use this nickname since i turned to junker
this character was a HEGEMON for the BMM and i deleted it from more than 5 days

so whats ya talking about sir ?

i didn't F1 also at all in space
i have daily power spikes where i live so , sometimes the power just go off
but i never F1ed out from a fight etc...

also , if i F1ed , which DIDNT happen , then the ship stays online and anyone can shoot it .... so what this sanction about ? and can you post me screenshot and evidence about what you saying ?

PS: your sig is very bad joke , it confuse people and make em send PMs to another person , so refrain from that.

regards,
Xenon
Explanation received via PM, next time please use the thread for this kind of thing to prevent this from happening. I hope you understand that everyone would like to blame it on power spikes (I believe you that one, been in Egypt myself for quite some time), but without a post there we will have to process this just the usually way, which means that we take money and equipment to cover the fine.

Usually people that did something wrong rename their characters to prevent us from finding them, thats not the case here then, so sorry for that.
I understand Jansen , that some people might hide behind this reason
but its not me at all Jansen , i play this game for over 10 years and never F1ed out ever ... i respect rules and fair play
also im big fan of helping newbies and flying according to the good game spirit.

My ships are empty from money now , (2 ships have zero credits) and that killed tons of hours and time i played
can this be solved in anyway ?

when i lost connection many times because of Power out , then i remember that there was no one on my scanners
but maybe because my scanners are small , and not big ones that can see longer ranges

im willing to negotiate the person who claims that i F1ed while he see me in space and continue the RP with him
and see what he needs or repeat the situation again (put me there and him also and i pay for him piracy or whatever he asks)

i hope there is a solution other than loosing 90% of my current credits and equipments.

regards,
Xenon
Hello Jensen,

Im waiting to see an evidence please, thanks in advance

regards,
Xenon
Evidence sent
reply sent and this is totally unfair.