Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So i was commissioned by Kuraine to make a Golden Chrysanthemum logo. Here it is.

[Image: GCLogocopy-1.gif]

Thoughts? Suggestions?
well, it certainly is woman-ly XD
Its a little on the lurid side, and somewhat soft and cuddly.

Not how I would imagine the GC representing themselves, but you've put effort and time into it and produced a quality work even if it isn't my taste.
What turkish said. I'd consider something much more agressive. Pink doesn't seems too fitting. I'd try an entirely golden scheme of colour.
hmm... thats what i thought at first but i thought the colors would run into eachother.... maybe if i change the leaves to green and add a little red in the middle (like the flowers on my GC slide on my siggie) or change the pink to red
well i hate to be mean but it looks like it was drawn in MS paint :laugh:

/sigh

I have a logo but I cant upload anything to any image hosting sites since i downloaded firefox 3 :(
Ok I did a little editing and this is what i came up with... ill place the edited one alongside the old one and see what you guys think

[Image: GCLogo2copy.gif][Image: GCLogocopy-1.gif]
the general shape of it reminds me of a product rebate tag...
*sigh* my photoshop skills must be going bad:(
There is a knife called "kiku" which means "chrysanthemum".

Blades in the place of petals might be nice. The kiku is a small hand knife often carried by Yakuza.
Pages: 1 2 3