Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Place your votes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When do you think 4.85 will be released?

Now we have all been waiting for this release but just to make
you want it more. Lets see when you think it'll come out!

Less than a month (The admins are starting to come back
IT MUST BE SOON)
1-2 Months (wishes can come true)
3-4 Months (would make a good christmas present)
5-6 Months (Now the admins are just stalling)
7-8 Months (Okay Im starting to doubt there being a 4.85)
9+ Months (It musta been a hoax and this has got to be
the biggest most messed up April Fools joke!)

This release comes with NEW SHIPs, New IDs, More RP,
more systems, more things to blow up! And MORE!
3-4.

But I'm not getting my hopes up. <shrugs>
When its done.
No idea when that is, but I think everyone needs 4.85.
I think I'm allowed to say October time.

But if I'm not allowed to say, then very sorry.
9+ months... once we re all dead and gone....

ok, seriously - even if it was only balancing what we have it would take some time. - but we also have a new house ( which i dont really agree with much, cause i consider it to be "only a feature with little use for what the server is about" ) - and the main focus appears to be on the new house rather than rebalancing.

but a serious estimate is 2 months maybe - but 3 untill it ll run smoothly. any less and we ll have half backed balance - and most of the problems we got now, regarding balancing and stuff will remain, which would be quite sad as all we d get was a new house that d be as dead as kusari and a few more ships that are not really balanced.
I can't wait!

guessed 3-4 months. I would think it would be more than that though.:cool:
Quote:all we d get was a new house that d be as dead as kusari
I guess I'll be alone...:P
>.>

<.<

>.<

I prefer to think it'll never come, so I might get pleasantly surprised one day.
Less than 1? That would be cool. Unrealistic as well *cough*. 1-2 would be cool as well. But... I thing most realistic is 3-4... Hopefully not more.
I voted 3-4 months, it will make an awesome Christmas Present. I cannot wait to get a Outcast gunboat, i'm tired of swapping between a Rogue and hacker GB/GS. :laugh:And i have some nice RP in store for the new French house, weee i'm like a boy in a candy shop... but with no money, :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3