Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, I'm new around here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah, recruitment closed Sad
Oh well, I'll just keep on doin muh thing. I'll just do Helium runs if I have to, but i will have a better ship by tonight!

Thanks again, Wulverine
Look for other factions that don`t have their recruitment closed.
Hi there, a really useful faction to join that will supply you with a hegemon which has 2750 cargo is BMF|. They have a safe mining area and you can sell the ore on the player owned base they have right on the mining field for 12 million. Once you're added to the skype chat everything that you need to know about mining is explained to you. You can find their recruitment thread here.

If you have any other questions about anything related to mining then drop it here or in the help and support thread.
Welcome
Hello and welcome here. If you want to join any mining factions, look out for IMG (you can always PM Jack Henderson in the forums to get recruited), DHC, DSE (partly mining faction), BMM, Samura or GMG also mine sometimes.
See ya in space Big Grin
Just put in my app for a char for BMM Smile
Thanks guys. I'm trying to get a few more guys at the office to check out Discovery Freelancer.
By the way, you could always opt to mine Premium Scrap with a Junker ;-)

Enough options and oportunitys available.
So I've tried my hand as a BMM miner and I'm having trouble...

When I originally rolled out to Birmingham Ice Field in Manchester, everything was fine.

Then I must have bumped or inadvertently shot one of the weapons platforms, because now the whole area is hostile toward me!!
Something called "Fortitudine" is shooting at me. Why?? How can I undo this??

A perfectly good mining spot just got ruined for me Sad
If you accidentally shot a POB (player owned base, which Fortitude just so happens to be) then I wouldn't worry as you can do one of two simple things:
1) Contact the owner of the station (look in the POB sub forum to see who owns it) and ask them to sort the issue out for you - make sure to give them the name of your ship as well otherwise they won't be able to help you.
2) Wait until the next server restart (Every 24 hours though the exact timing can vary) and your reputation to the POB will be the same as before you shot it.
Welcome to hel--

I mean Crazyvil--

I mean the Mental War--

I mean the Insane Asyl--

....Welcome to HERE! C:
Pages: 1 2 3