Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
He looks over to the door which just got opened but he didnt notice it was Steven until he interupts him and Sunny "Well well... if it isnt our Jailbird" He smirks "Yea that Lane Hacker did a pretty good job" He looks at Steven with the cold weed in his mouth "Dont think, just because you are new out from Jail, that I will be easy with you in the next race" He laughs
Noise and loud music filled the bar as the doors opened. A young woman with long, black hair entered the room and looked around.

Dear Mother, what a noisy place... - she mumbled.

After doors closed silnece filled the room again. The woman approached the bar.

Glass of wine, please. - she ordered - 732 AS, if you have.

She leaned against the bar, and looked around again. The room was dark, and she barely saw guests faces. She took a sip. "They don't look like the best material for friends", she thought. "Well, actually most of them looks like murderers". She noticed thier unfriendly glances. "Oh well...". She looked around again and finally noticed a friendly face. Sunny. Flora took her glass and slowly approached him.
" Oh I am sure you will put some illegal mod on your engine to make it more difficult for me Logan, just remember I was able to stay ahead of a Liberty navy interception squad." Steven notices Flora walk up to Sunny and the leans in to whisper to Logan. "My my, who is that?"
"I dont need mods to overtake you. Dont forget, In five races I was always on first place" He laughs and then looks up to the person who appeared "I have no idea who that pretty woman is" He says it without the effort to whisper back, maybe that was on purpose
Sunny slides the lighter over to Logan across the table and takes the last puff of the weed, blowing it to the side as it then rises in the air and quickly disperses into the air vents above. He sips from his whiskey again as he looks over and sees Steven walk in and nods back his 'hello' with a smirk. He had overheard what they were saying and just laughs. "Logan. You just won all those races 'cuz you got off easy and no one bothered to focus their CDs on you. Anyways, both of you better have your scanners working. That'd all I gotta say." He grins and was turning to lean against the table to get a little comfortable when he notices another person walking in with the load music trailing behind them from the night club, a familiar face as well...

If he hand not talked to her up close and looked into her cockpit as they talked he wouldn't have recognized her, from the little that he saw, but it was enough. As he sees her catch a glimpse of him and then walk towards him and sits up a bit and gets off the stool to greet her.

"Flora, is it?" He says as she gets closer. "I was wondering if you'd ever show up from Bretonia. Starting to look around a bit more then?"

He sits back down to where he was sitting and offers her the seat next to their group. "You seem a bit uneasy." He smirks. "Long trip I suspect? Hope you didn't have -too- much trouble finding you way to the base. Though if it was too easy then I'd be a bit worried."

He looks over at Logan hearing his comment and smirks. "Logan, Steven. This 'pretty woman' here is Flora."
Steven glances over at Flora and then back to Sunny. "Flora, huh, well you are indeed a pleasant sight to my eyes, especially after the last month in a half" Steven finishes his drink and gets up. "Sunny you are going to have to tell me all about her later. Right now I have a Junker waiting to show me some merchandise on Ames... I will talk to you gentleman later..... and hopefully you too....... Flora...." Steven exits that bar more graciously then he entered it.
Hey Sunny! Ah, yes, time to see the world. There's nothing to look at here, though. - she sat near them. - Nah, I'm just unused to this place, and those Xenos didn't made my trip easier.

She took a sip from her glass and looked at Logan, hearing his comment.

And who's that handsome stranger? - she smiles. - Nice to meet you, Logan.

She leans back and looks at Logan with her green eyes. "How cute".

Oh, I'm sure we'll meet again, Steven. - she took another sip, watching Steven leave. - Alright boys, let's get to business! I think that everyone in this room heard what sir Steven was yelling to you, Sunny. Consirder me... interested.
He looks back into her eyes "The pleasure is all mine Miss Flora" He looks at her with a tempting smile
He then takes the lighter and lights the roll "Thanks Sunny" He slides the lighter back and takes a deep breath from the weed before he exhales the smoke up into the air "This stuff is really great"
He leans back on the counter again and listens what Flora and Sunny have to talk but his eyes mostly look into the direction of Flora
He nods a 'your welcome' back to him and then turns to Flora again. "Yeah Xenos can be a pain around here, though we are a ways away from them so thats at least good... though if you say theres nothing really to see here then I'll just have to show you what some of my men did outside later." He grins and takes a sip."Well anyway... so you wana race then? Excellent. Your not too late either and maybe you'll beat Mr.Show-off over here." He laughs a bit looking back at Logan and sips some more of his whiskey. "Your gonna loose, buddy. We'll just see who gets your cockpit glass all dirty with exhaust from their ship. You know what, maybe I'll even make a bet on it."
"Mr Show-off?" He inhales the weed and lets them out in circle smoke clouds "Dont listen to him sweetie. He is just talking because he knows that he is going to lose" Logan looks over to Sunny and smirks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40