Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Yoshida appreciated Sunny's subtle gesture. Gifts, no matter their real value, always revealed a refined and cultured person.

Of course he would have the wine examined before he consumes it. Not that he was suspicious of Sunny, but simply because Yoshida was not a person who left anything at chance.

"Thank you Mr Sunny for your gift, it is indeed a rare distillment. We will be eagerly expecting artifact deliveries for September month then. You can report them in the Diplomatic Channel."

And with that being said, he shook hands with Sunny and left the room, followed by his two colleages. They quickly headed to the docking bay, entered their Vindicators and set course for Leiden Base.
Sunny felt mentally exhausted when Yoshida left. He plopped down on the couch after watching Yoshida and his men leave and took what remained of their drink from the bottle and poured the rest and downed it all. After a few moments he snapped his fingers and a waitress came up and handed him some orange juice and water. He drank both and stood up, a little drunk in his step, and walked out while notifying her she can let back people into the lounge. Soon people started to walk in as Sunny left the room and headed back to The Black Cherry.

Back in The Cherry Sunny spent some time partying in the dance floor and taking some Synthetic Marijuana pills with his booze. When he was finished he had an Exotic Entertainer around his arm as he walked into the bar. Both of them were giggling and seemed to be both high and tipsy. They walked over and landed on a side booth, laughing and teasing as they did. The girl seemed suprised as she tripped and landed on top of the president. With some more embarrassed giggling, she got up and winked a Sunny, blew him a kiss, and walked off with a slight flinsy walk. Sunny lay on the padded seat for a while before getting back up with a little grin. He looked around to see if he noticed anyone.
Xalo takes a smoke of his cigar and asks the bartender to refill his whiskey and get him some more ice. He then takes a large sip from the glass and mumbles to himself. This is good whiskey, as good as the stuff jimmy had at his party. Of course he didn't have any cigars for his guests... thinking back he was a terrible host. Xalo drinks some more whiskey and this time asks for a bottle of Sake. He puts his cigar out and finishes the remaining booze on his glass.
Sunny didn't notice anyone around that looked familiar. Perhaps he was right, or perhaps it was just the booze blurring his vision. Either way, he felt dry in the mouth again and wanted something to drink. He got up and headed to the bar counter, swaying a little but keeping well together. He didn't think he was too buzzed out yet.

"Can I get... *aherm*... gimmy a scotch, damn it." He told the waitress at the other end of the bar table and she raised an eyebrow at him but didnt argue. He's the President after all.

"Coming right up, sir. Anything else?"

"A kiss an a good time as well."

She giggles and winks. "Coming right up, but keep the kiss on a rain check!" He grins back and turns around to get the drinks.
Xalo takes a sip from his sake and turns to the bartender. Hey, could you get me another cigar? He tries to get up but he seems to have had a little to much and ends up falling from his chair and spilling his sake on the floor. OUUUCH!!! he yells in pain. Damnit, why can't the floor be made of cotton? He gets up and asks for another glass of whiskey since he no longer had any sake with him. Annoyed with how loud the place was getting, xalo notices some doors leading to another part of the bar that seems quieter. So he decides to enter. When he got there he asked for another drink as half of his was lost during his way there. When he was about to ask for another refill of his whiskey, he recalls how his brother is allways pestering him about his drinking problems. So he decides to go easy on the drinks for a while. Heeyyy Bartender! Could you get me some... huh whats it called... sunbucks coffee. After this , he notices a Pool table, so he decides to take his coffee there and play for a while. Before he gets to the table he drinks a bit of the coffee. BAAHH! How can he want me to trade my whiskey for something like this? he mumbled
A short and thick glass slides down to Sunny from across the bar table and the waiter waves at Sunny as he looks up to see where the drink came from. He smirks and picks up the drink, nodding back to her and giving a silent cheers before downing it all and putting it back down. He wipes his arm against his mouth and looks around, noticing someone heading to the pool tables and deciding quickly, he decides to join in.

Walking down to the pool tables, he takes from under his jacket a fat Holstein Cigar and lights it with his lighter stashed in his side inner pocket. He breaths some in and blows as he walks down and the smoke cloud rises thick up into the air.

Seeing a pool table with one guy looking around and curious, he decides to join in.

"You play?" He asks the man (Xalo), and puffs another cloud up as the cigar hands from the side of his lips.
Xalo looks surprised, he wasn't expecting someone to come up to him. Terribly i'd say. I play on occasion, but i have more experience hurling the cue at people who say i'm drunk. He takes another drink from his coffee and struggles not to spit it out. Xalo smokes his cigar right away for a bit to take the taste of the coffee from his mouth and turns back to the other man. Are you one of the AFC's racers?
Sunny's brow rises when he is asked the man's question and he doesn't respond, though he takes the cigar out of his mouth and puffs into the air again. He turns around, rather, and goes to get a cue stick hanging off from the wall and in the same time his back is exposed to show is patches on his jacket as well as his ranking. He comes back with a little smirk. "How about a little game, bud?" he asks and puts the cigar back in his lips. "Friendly, or for some credits?"
Xalo laughs after seeing the patches on the man's jacket. Without credits there is no fun in it don't you think? How about we start with 500,000 credits? We can allways bid higher as long as i have money left for my booze. Xalo grins. I guess since i'm at someone elses home it would be fair if you start. Xalo takes another sip from his coffee. Excuse me for just a second, i can't take another drink of this. I need to go get me some whiskey.The man heads over to the bartender and asks for a glass of whiskey, then he goes back to the pool table.
A burst of club music accompanied the entreance of a new guest. The guest went directly towards the bar. She ordered a simple glass of wine and, once the bartender fille the order, took a look around. She was dressed in a simple, loose black dress. Both of her wrists were occupied by a number of bracelets, an unbeatably favourite piece of jewelry of their owner. It was a seemingly random mix of products from Cretan, Hogoshan and Bretonian sources.

Flora's eyes were quick to locate Sunny at one of the pool tables. She took her glass and slowly made her way to him. She didn't really try to get his attention, however her heels' patter announced her approach early. She came from Xalo's behind and, focused on Sunny, did not recognise him at first.

- Hey. - she greeted Sunny with a light smile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40