Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Looking around while lazily sipping from her cocktail, it only takes a few moments of her to notice the group of Corsair-ish faces. She decides to wait for a while still. Eventually, Sunny comes by. With those many familiar faces around, she ends up walking closer to the group.

"The President himself, and the freighter racing hotshot? In person?" She grins. "I'm Lavinia, the one to win the last two races." Her smile is pretty much constant by now. Winning two races in a row was the best way of introduction, even if it involved a rather huge series of luck.
Carlos stands up and hugs Sunny like a bear a tree:
"Sunny! Sunny my amigo! How are you?
Carlos grabs two bottle of rum.
"Hey remember the message you send to my hermanos recently? We need to talk about that deal later, but now get some rum amigo!"
Carlos pushes on bottle to Sunny's chest and waves the other up in the air.
He balks as he notices Latvina.

"Oh, senorita! Join us and have a drink!"
"One drink or three? I'd love to join!" Sunny chuckles and sees then a woman walking over and introducing herself as Lavinia. The name clicked. "Ah so you are the one? Surprising... a skilled natural racer and a pretty face." Sunny smirks back. "Would you like to join us?" He invites her. "I think we all deserve to celebrate a little and I wouldnt mind at all offering a drink or two on me for the both of you." Sunny grins.
"Yup, that's me. That list is correct, and for sure can be expanded. You can ask Julia about it." She chuckles lightly. "I'd love to join you." Taking a seat, and crossing her legs. "I really could use a drink or two, as I'm quite broke now, after raising the stakes so high on the last race." Saying with a wink towards Sunny.

From her perch at the end of the bar, Kandy caught the tail end of what seemed to be a scuffle of some sort. A stoned out of his head pilot with a small amount of blood dripping off his arm was stumbling around with a couple of bouncers in tow. The bouncers seemed unwilling to cause a commotion as one nodded to the other a direction to look in. The second bouncers face changed when he did that. Kandy looked off toward the end of the room, and saw a group with one man as the center of focus for the group.

It was apparent that the bouncers did not want to cause more of a scene than needed. She walked over to the group.

"Gentlemen.....gentlemen, please....lets all work this out like big boys yea?"

The two bouncers and who she now assumed was a member of the Gain Guard by the looks of his gear, looked at her and were taken back for just half a second, enough for her to keep on talking.

"Now, I know you two do not want to look like you can not handle things when your Boss is in the room." She said to the two bouncers. "And I bet that all this man wants to do is have another beer and then sleep off the hangover... so you boys watch from a safe distance, while I take this gentleman over to the far corner of the bar over there, patch up his arm, get him a beer and send him on his way with a smile and no fuss." They nodded in agreement and moved off to keep an eye on things.

"So, big guy....beer, java or weed?" She said as she motioned him to follow her. She slipped a hand into her jacket pocket and tapped her comm unit. Letting her crew know to keep an eye on her from a distance.

"My name is Kandy.." She said to the man now in tow behind her. "Kandy Singular."
"HA say no more." Sunny chuckled a little. He snapped his fingers and a bar-girl soon after runs over quickly to see what the president wants. Sunny smirked and looked over at the waitress that looked a little anxious as well with the corsair being there too. "Darling, get us a good Rum from the back as well as a Whiskey... and hell also a Vodka. Glasses too." He grins. "Put it on me and make it quick, hmm? We have some thirsty people here."

The server nods quickly and runs off to complete the order while Sunny turns back to the group and rubs his hands a little in eagerness. "So my friends, how are you all?" He ask. "Oh you know Julia?" He asks curiously to Lavinia. "Small universe, isn't it."
Lavinia glances towards the bar-girl, before turning towards Sunny with a slight chuckle. "Hand picked staff, I reckon. " Her tone holding a slight playfulness, tilting her head slightly, as if waiting for an immediate reaction, or response. "I'll take whatever you are drinking, as long as it's on the house." She smiles.

"Doing good as always. Especially with a company like this." The pair of peridot green eyes gazing over the scene, picking up eye contact with each of them for a slight moment. "It would be strange, if me out of all people wouldn't know her. I've been to all too many places. For sure this universe is a tight fit." She chuckles soflty.
'Hand picked staff, I reckon.'

Sunny smirks back at her remark shrugs back. "If you want the best service, then you gotta make some good choices, no?" He chuckles a little.

"Anyway... many places, huh? Have you been down and around to the Omicrons too? I've only set foot there a handful of times and mostly on business trips. Not so much on exploration. Seems to be a lot going on out there... though... for some the dark-matter cloud around here is interesting enough, heh."

He chuckles and sees the server girl walking back quickly with bottles in her hand and glasses in the other. She gracefully and quickly places them on the table and gives a warm and professional smile. "Anything else, sir, ma'am?" She asks and whips out her notepad. Sunny shakes his head but is also curiously eyeing something else.

Across the bar he notices the bouncers with a someone he is unfamiliar with and as they part ways, he wonders if he has seen that girl's face (//Kandy's) before. He shrugs off the thought though and goes back to what is around him.

"If no one else wants anything, then we'll call you if needed." He smirks back.
[Image: 52.jpg?quality=65&strip=all]

Red Hair, Sass and Leather. If there were ever words to described Kara, these would be those. Of Course, several other words might come to mind...but those weren't usually spoken in polite company. Spending her Days Racing, Her Nights Dancing, and her body moving, this little Chica was not an unwelcome sight in most clubs. Known for a fun, open attitude and an intimate relationship with Alcohol, she didn't just bring the party, she was, came and crashed the party all at once.

Clad in High heels boots, a skirt only describe as mini, and a jacket opened to reveal another slim piece of leather clothing her chest, she fit the bill for what so many people wanted. The fun thing was, for the right price, they could have just that. But making that price a little higher, that's why she had decided to hang around here. -Everyone- Knew the AFC was the best way for a girl to make good cash, while having far too much fun.

"You ought to ... handle your staff well too." She chuckles lightly, taking a look around the bar later on. Not seeing any familiar faces, she pays attention to Sunny again.

"Of course. I've been there too. A few years ago, so I'm not all that familiar with the changes in power, and the ones who should be feared nowadays. I was more like a weird tourist, gazing at the colourful clouds." She leans back in her chair. "I was just about to plan a flight around Sirius yet again. It's been a while, so there are sights to see, people to meet."

She smiles back at the bartender girl. "Another one of that cute smile, and I'm sold. I'll definitely visit again."

Glancing over Sunny's shoulder, Lavinia spots the red headed girl. "I wasn't told that this many people here are my type." She's probably not even joking, knowing Lavinia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40