Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Sunny laughs a bit as he makes the face. "Hey watch the drink if its that mean... let me see that..." He almost bursts into laughter as he takes another look at what hes drinking. Looking at the tall glass he notices its the 'Adios Mother****er' drink. He smirks and just shrugs. Looks like he needed to forget a little anyway.
He smirks at his question. "Hey you don't have to ask me to get yourself a little entertainment." He grins a bit more wider. "Hell... with that drink you're gonna be smooth sailing. A fine choice for a good time like your planning."
Flora almost spilled her wine when Steven entered the bar again.She listened to thier discussion about his "great deal" and frowned when she heard thier opinion about Corsairs. "How can you speak like that?" - she thought - "You don't even know them."

- Load of food for Corsairs? - she asked when Steven finished yelling. - You should take this deal. They need this food. And they pay a lot for it. - she took a sip of wine.

She smirks and shakes her head hearing about Steven's need of "entertainment".
Logan turn back to Sunny, Flora and Steven and laughs as Steven coughs "Dont be such a wimp and drink up" He gives Steven a slap on his back while laughing
After Steven recovers from the rather exotic drink he had and Logan's slap on the back he just sights at the laughter. Then he directs his attention towards Flora. "The Corsairs are a paranoid group of Hispanians. They are also all the way out in the Edge Worlds, and I did not sign up for a relief organization."
Steven sets his glass down and stands up. He begins to stagier as the drink stagger. Then he regains his balance and sits back down. "I'll tell you what Flora, if you win then next race then you can send all the money you want to help the Corsairs." Steven begins to snicker and then turns to Logan." Oh by the way Mr...... Mr....... Champion guy.." The drink has clearly sprung into full effect and made him drunk at this point. If I was a wiiiiiiiiiiimp................ " He starts pointing at Logan with each following word. I, would, still, be, back, in, that, prison, cell..........
Steven looks up at one of the entertainers "Hey! hey, hey, hey, come here for a minute baby, and let me show you why I call my racing ship............ the Electrolyte.." As the dancer looks at him in curiosity he explains. "It is because I will electrify you............... all night. hahaha" Steven grins from ear to ear.
"Alright, I see" He takes another sip from his scotch and nearly spills it as he hears what Steven says to the dancer but he tries his best not to break out in laughter
Sunny grins a bit at Steven's drunkenness and then smirks as he hears his pitch at the dancer. "Shockingly direct." He says to himself out-load as he shakes his head with amusement. He turns back to the counter and gets a barmaids attention and orders a drink blindly, just picking any one from the menu list out random. He felt he could use another by now anyway.

He looks back at Flora. "I didn't know you had an interest in Corsairs, darling. You ever did some food supplies to them, then? Or just know them some other way?"
An "interest"? - she raised her eyebrow - Well, Sunny, I don't have any choice. Without them our movement wouldn't be able to exist. And yes, I did some shipments. And yes, I know some of them. They're normal people, just like us, - she started to raise her tone - with families, wifes, husbands and children that are starving back there at Crete! - she takes a deep breath and a sip of wine, staring at some distant point. - Oh, I'm sorry for this, I'm just tired. Do you have any free rooms left?
"Hey relax I have no problems with them. I make good business with them anyway." He looks at Steven talking to the dancer and she walks towards him in a seductive manner, dancing a bit around him as she get nearer. He turns back then. "Don't listen to Steven when he's drunk. He forgets half the stuff I tell him." He grins. "We've been supplying those guys with premium scrap left over from our shipment from congress. That and also some Black Market Munitions. I even have some medical stuff stored around that's intended to head their way once we get enough. Maybe you'd be interested?"

He shrugs and then nods as his drink arrives on the counter but doesn't look at what it is.

"Rooms? Depends what you looking for." He looks back at Steven for a second and then at her. "But you'll want the ones out of the club... go take a left then right and up the stairs. There's some nice suites there to stay in. New too."
Steven hears Flora's speech in the background but tries to ignore it an focus all his attention on the dancer. You know what prison is like sweetheart? It is not fun and I need some... fun... in my life right now. I believe we both could have a grand old time." Steven's vision starts to get a little blurry. "Oh, wow... you have a twin? Sunny didn't tell me that. Double the hun.... double the fun. Hahaha." He turns back towards Sunny " Sunny!!! This place is great!!!" He then mutters to himself. "That's odd.... there is twice as many people here now. Heh oh well."
The dancer walks up to Steven and puts a finger on his lips and giggles, seeming to be amused by his drunken behavior.
Sunny on the other hand just nods back with a smirk and a roll of his eyes. He finally looks back at what he got and finds himself with a small bottle of vodka and some shots to the side with a plate of cut pieces of lime and some salt. He smirks and thinks to himself 'what the heck' and pours himself a shot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40