Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
"Dont worry.... you need both good eyes and reflexes to dodge a incoming Transporter... which both I have" He smirks
"Whoa...Hey" He catches himself as she nearly pushes him off and laughs "Enjoying what? That you rub yourself all over me? Of course I do" He laughs, puts his hands on her waist and lifts her from the bar stool onto his lap "Now this should be much more comfortable for you"
Aya quickly realizes how indecent her acts are, especially, since Sunny gets to see it. But since she have gone this far, and sitting on Logan's lap is indeed quite pleasing..... " Logan.... isn't there a free room around somewhere?" she whispers, before squeezing her body against his, then jumping off from his lap. " You can't get everything you want...." She says, but a naughty wink tells otherwise.
He nods to her with a tempting smile, as she jumps off him. He stands up and smirks at Sunny "Sunny my friend, it looks like even without me you will be in good company" He indicated to the dancers and other girls in the bar "I see you later.... Lets go Aya" He takes her under his arm and they leave the bar
Mara re-entered the bar from the back room.
"Hey... Logie... where are you?" She says looking around.
"Ah there ya are..." She says running up to him and spotting Aya.
"I didn't know you have a girlfriend..." She giggles winking at Aya.
"Nah... just kidding... so... who is this luckly girl..." She giggles again.
Sunny takes another shot as he half listens to the conversation next to him. He's much more concentrated to the music in the background now that hes a bit drunk and he looks around and then spots Logan leaving with he girl. He puts his head down on the counter for a bit regretting his drunk state but reaches for another shot anyway.
"Mmmermm.... see you..." He just says but no one really heard him.
He doesn't realize Mara coming back as well but just gets a lime to suck on in his tipsy state and looks around at the people in the bar. He doesn't pay attention to anyone... he just looks around pretending to be alright.
Mara just stopped them as Logan opened the bar doors and the loud music of the Nightclub came in. He closed the door again so that she can hear him and looks to Mara "Mara, this is Aya.... she followed me to look if I'm alright after bounty hunters were after me to get the bounty which the navy put on my head" He looks at Aya "Aya, this is Mara.... a girl which I helped out a bit"
He looks past Mara and notices Sunny "Mara... you should help Sunny before he pukes all over your counter"
They look back to see Sunny reaching for his vodka again with a shaking hand and sliding it to himself. He appears to be just mumbling to himself and then drinking from the bottle and shaking the sting of the Vodka off. A dancer had walked up to him to apparently tease him but he didn't even notice. He shakes his hand and moves it around as he's clearly wasted. He gets up to leave and the girl that was near him giggles a bit and walks off, probably seeing this before.

In his mind Sunny is thinking "Ok... ok.... im not too drunk... just... gotta get out of here... and it will all be fine... just gotta.... mmm...."
Aya was not sure what to think. Knowing Logan, she didn't really have to ask for the full story, not even for an explanation. As always, Aya stepped forward, and greeted her. ".....Aya Mizuri desu....." only the half of her sentence could be heard. "...Am I lucky?" She asked, looking at Mara with a confused look. "....I bet there were plenty of other "lucky" ones." She says, giggling, then pinching Logan's backside.
Mara giggled.
"What I mean... is that... he is still with you... it seems..."
She winks at Logan.
"Ah... I see that you needed help yourself..."
She shakes he head after that.
"And I thought... you could take care of yourself..."
She turned away giggling.
"Anyway... I have to go and see if my sister is doing okay..."
She moves away.
He just smiles as Aya mentions "the plenty of other 'luck' ones" but his face expression turns into one which shows that Aya's pinch actually hurt. But he quickly shakes it off
"Its not like that I cant look after myself. She just followed me to look if I'm fine. I took care of the bounty hunter myself..... Alright then, I see you later" He opens the door and both, Aya and himself, leave the bar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40