Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Sunny manages to walk to the door and opens it slowly walking out into the sea of music and people. He would be engulfed and trapped in its grasp for some time before he would get back to his own room somehow.

~

Sunny walks in several days later into the club and goes to the bar for a drink. He was in a good mood after all and grins while he walks back in and orders a tall mug of rheinbeer to start. He goes to one of the tables at the side of the room and sits down and makes himself comfortable as he waits...
He looks at his PDA at the standings and grins at what he sees, feeling confident.
Flora slowly sneaked behind Sunny and slapped him in the back.

Don't be so confident, Sunny! - she said and grinned - There's still one more race to go!

She layed down on the couch and put her legs on the table.

Where are sir Show-off and sir Electro, if may I ask? - she giggled and started playing with her necklace. - Lots of alcohol and half-naked dancers isn't enough to drag them here?
Sunny shrugs a bit and smirks happy to see her. "Logan? Last I saw him he was in the hanger doing maintenance to his ship. It got blown to bits the last race on the way to the after-party by a Jump Gate in the Taus..." He laughs a bit. "Its alright though. I got some Junkers to help out.... Hey wana drink? Its on me. You did nice last race for your first two tries."
He takes a cigar from under his jacket and lights it and takes a quick puff. "I wouldn't mind one myself... wana split a bottle of wine?" He smirks.
"Oh and you mean Steven?... haven't seen him around. Might be doing things."
Wine, you say? You know that I'd love to. - she smiles. - You don't appear to be stressed before the race. Your confidence reminds me of a certain police officer I've meet in Manchaster few days ago. His last words were: "What are you going to do, kid?". I guess you don't want to end up like him. - she smirks and becomes visibly pensive.
"If your saying I'm gonna blow up in the races then you got another thing coming." He laughs a bit and smirks. "No... I don't stress until its about start... the race that is. No point of stressing out... but I guess a little won't hurt. Now's not the time though."

He smirks and leans on the table with an elbow and rests his chin on his hand.

"So wine then hmm? I got a good Corsair wine at the back maybe you'd like to try? They seem to make them good down there. Nice and red... they say like the color of blood... no wonder some people might say they are blood thirsty. Maybe its half true in the literal sense!" He shrugs and snaps his fingers and a girl walks over. Sunny leans over to the waitress and whispers in her ear to get the good stuff from the back.
Oh, I'd love to. I've been on Crete so many times and haven't tried it yet. - She sat on the couch and smiled. - Bloodthirsty? Honestly I haven't meet a bloodthirsty corsair yet. - she crossed her hands. - Oh, and by the way, can you please tell me what is worth enough for you to race all the way in Rishiri? I guess that it isn't just a bunch of credits. Some kind of a ship? Artifact?
Logan enters the bar and looks around. He doesnt has to search long and spots Sunny and Flora right away.
He walks over to their Table and sits next to Flora onto the couch
"Heeey, whats going on? Did I interrupt your little date? Ohhh I'm really sorry" He looks at the with a cheeky smile and leans back, putting his arm onto the couch behind Flora. Flora could perceive the faint smell of engine oil
After the races is before the next race. Julia has learnt this after she had started meeting with Sunny. The etablissement that they were meeting is not unknown to her and when she walks through the rows of tables, she finally sees Sunny's clean- shaven head sticking out.

"Heyhey!!" she greets the people at the table. "I'm Julia. l'm with him..." she nods in the direction of Sunny. "I am his manager." she says with a provocative smirk into his direction, curious about how he would react to her self-introduction and her outfit.

"And you guys are fellow racers?" she asks curiously.

She is wearing a dark blue blazer, a white blouse with it and the fitting knee long skirt. Black stockings and heels complete the business outfit that is in stark contrast to the rest of the people in here.
Sunny shrugs at Flora's question. "Artifact? No... well whoever wins the finals gets a ship. A unique one I might add that you wont find around here. Plus... the lanes up there are unique too if you can say that."
He watches Logan come in and smirks at his confidence level as well. He laughs a bit greeting him back. "Just talking about the final race. You think you're gonna win, Logan?" He leans back a bit too. "I don't know if you have been to Rishiri but if you didn't you should before we race up there. Lets just say conditions are a bit like in Cortez."

When Julia walks in and comes to the table Sunny can only grin. He smirks as he notices her outfit, seeing she's playing the part well. "The best manager." He gets up and gives her a little kiss.
"Julia this is Flora and Logan from the races."
Oh yes, indeed they are. - she nods.

She looks at Logan and shakes her head.

Little date? - She sniffed discretly when Logan sat near her. - Looks like you boys like to irritate me. Beware, you're playing with the fire! - she grins at him.

Hello! - she waved at Julia and smirked after Sunny kissed her. - Manager? Khm... Hm... - she coughs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40