Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ships that would make sense hauling liquids for Sirians.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So trying to find a ship for a character who will only haul Alcohol I want a decent ship that would work Inrp. I assume I could use a transport with cargo pods as an option but I want to know.

What ship do you look at and just think "Would be hilarious to see that brimming with (insert drink here)"
The Kamone is good for liquids, and it appears to be drunk.
(07-28-2014, 12:58 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]
So trying to find a ship for a character who will only haul Alcohol I want a decent ship that would work Inrp. I assume I could use a transport with cargo pods as an option but I want to know.

What ship do you look at and just think "Would be hilarious to see that brimming with (insert drink here)"

Alcohol is distributed in packs, bottles. You don't need a transport made for liquids. As well if you want to transport fuel or water, read the Titanic info card.
(07-28-2014, 01:08 AM)Vredes Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2014, 12:58 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]

Alcohol is distributed in packs, bottles. You don't need a transport made for liquids. As well if you want to transport fuel or water, read the Titanic info card.

Glad I wasn't alone in thinking that they seem to have changed it

Quote:While having less cargo space than some of the Trains, the Heavy Tanker is irreplaceable for carrying bulky cargo. Having a single large cargo bay instead of multiple cargo pods, this ship is capable of carrying capital ship hull components and space station modules. Reinforced hull provides additional protection against possible pirate attacks.
yeah, i'd say the titanic. it even looks like today's supertankers.

and come on, a titanic full of loose booze. that would be funny to RP.
The Titanic is a good idea. I used to fly that one around, always liked that ship despite it not being a 5k cargo.
I'd say it would make sense too. At least from the shape, and such.
Titanic
Big Dragon could also work.
Hauling liquids in by itself is bothersome.
Roleplay a refrigerated cargo ship, because that is the only way hauling liquids in space makes sense.
(07-28-2014, 06:21 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Hauling liquids in by itself is bothersome.
Roleplay a refrigerated cargo ship, because that is the only way hauling liquids in space makes sense.

Yeah, a refrigerated cargo ship in the freezing cold vacuum that is space. It would probably would rely on heating so as not to freeze, especially for low alcohol drinks like beer. Cool

Hauling liquids by themselves would be cheaper than hauling pre-packaged stuff because extra cost of packaging materials and extra space taken up in cargo hold.
Pages: 1 2