Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New around here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I just finished the Freelancer SP campaign, and went looking for a MP server to try. The Discovery mod looked like it might be right up my alley, so I hope to see you online soon!

GV
Hello Geek! Welcome to Discovery! If you have any questions then feel free to ask an Angel (White named users on the forums, tagged [Angels] in game). We are always here to help and make your experience as good as it can be Big Grin

Have fun and make ya self clear on all the rules and stuff Smile
It took you 11 years to finish the campaign? Wow.

Jokes aside. Welcome to the only-still-active-Freelancer-mod in the universe!
Welcome and well met ;-)

Get into that cockpit, will you ?
It looks rusty already ?!

Or even better.... find yourselfe some Scrap ! Get a Miner, fly a Trader...
Be a Pirate or Smuggler.

Its up to you ...
Welcome to the community!
Welcome, and enjoy your time here!
Any questions, feel free to ask Smile
Hello and welcome here. Enjoy your stay.
(07-29-2014, 04:31 PM)Geek.Verve Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I just finished the Freelancer SP campaign, and went looking for a MP server to try. The Discovery mod looked like it might be right up my alley, so I hope to see you online soon!

GV
WELCOME.....you will have a great time, the community here is friendly. Idiots are soon excused and politely asked to leave. So the gaming experience is to the most of what you want to make of it. Ask questions we were all there once as well. Someone will always reply to a question you have, this isn't like other MP games where you get badgered or called names because you didn't know, there is no tolerance for that here just read the rules get the basics and enjoy - you'll learn as you go just ask if you don't know and that is also in game as well. So have fun see ya in space Pantera 1970
Well hello there big boy. Hope you enjoy your stay.
*Flox begins to lick and bite his lips.*