Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lane Hacker Spyglass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I need, a list of my allowed weapons, since I don't like Lib Secondaries, and OC Regulars drain the plant to much.

So, gimme a list, its Hacker ID'd/Tagged
liberty turrets are out of question anyway - they are your arch enemy. - so i daresay, you are left with outcast turrets, as they are the only turrets produced for your allied factions capital ships.

that means - if you want to stay in RP as much as you can.

if you take the RP a bit more easy - you can also mount solaris, zoner turrets, cerberus. - but thats about it, i think. everything else is either lawful or enemy.
Lib secondaries are allowed inRP, as the spyglass is a stolen lib battleship, so it comes with them attached
i didn t know that - well, when it comes with secondaries, keep them - or replace those that you don t like with what the outcast alliance side offers. - there should be enough combinations possible. - basic turrets are good enough. - or actually, the best you can get anyway ( excluding nomad turrets that are slightly more efficient, especially when fired in a chain )
Actually, Lib Secs ARE legal, and the best choice, tbh...I dunno what else to say. The rest all suck. *shrug*
Do we have how many guns fire forward?

Because, I was testing with a carrier.

I had OC regulars, he has Lib primaries.

We both have cap mk 8, I have about 80k more base armour, and 850/850 compared to his 800/800 b/b... how did he win?

We weren't dodging, but, OC Regulars drain my more than I regen

I also know the carrier fired 16 guns forward, how many does the spyglass fire?
i don t know who did it ( someone made a test recently ) - but when you have 16 guns.... and fire all of them - you will be less efficient than when you fire only 14 guns ( damage / energydrain ).

another problem might be that the other person might have chained his turrets - the game does not recognize every single impact when they happen at once. - so when you hit 16 turrets on a single fighter for example.... - it should be 16 hits.

but the game only recognizes one single hit ( meaning, 16 hits take out the shield only when they should destroy the fighter ) - when you chain those hits, 16 turrets can destroy that fighter, cause the game recognizes more hits.

so when you fight another capital ship, you should at least chain 4 groups in order to get better damage output.
We were both firing full and not shooting with chainfire