Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Robocraft - "If Minecraft smashed straight into World of Tanks "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Nice title, right? Thought it was me oversimplifying things?
Heck no, this is a quote off their own steam page.
[Image: PaG3rxc.png]

[Image: V2_RoboCraftLogo_White.png]
ROBOCRAFT STEAM PAGE
ROBOCRAFT OFFICIAL SITE AND FORUMS

Well, to be fair the description there is really misleading.
I am not really a fan of MC, but I do play WoT, so since it was a FTP title, I eagerly downloaded it.

Haven't set it aside since.

Being able to build your battle vehicle from the ground up and then play a very WoT-esque round after round is much more fun than it sounds. Look into it and be sure to check my YT channel for my first impressions video, uploading now.

was a Wot fan for 2 years or more Smile then wot started to be -stupid-...

Swear filter bypassing is a nono -56
Also robocraft is fun game played it and still play it sometimes..
Video added.
SPAZZY STAAAAHP!
Not yet.
[Image: KZwPYCU.jpg]
Played it for an hour so far, seems really good. A lot of unlockable stuff.
A lot of silliness.
I saw it on youtube and thought "Why not give it a try? I'm bored anyways" I downloaded it and played it for some hours. I really like it that you can build your own tank. You go into battle with your new tank and there is always something you dont like. So you go back, make it better and then go back into battle again
Robocraft feels like a war with Lego blocks.
It is worth checking out since it is totally free to play and they are constantly adding more content.
I've been playing (on & off) for a couple now and it is a nice way to get you weekly dosage of "pew pew".

Just whatever you do; stay on the ground! The planes and hovercraft are easy prey to tiny upside down bombers.
Oh frak it, just play the game. You'll see what I mean...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5