Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Flspew - Devs only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its not that much trouble out of my 2tb hard-drive, but its getting seriously annoying to delete the flspew. It gets to 12+ GB at every hour in disco.
Tried reinstalling a few weeks ago but it keeps repeating itself, I thought about reinstalling disco again but I just don't know why that is.

BTW, I should mention that the flwspew Im reffering to is located in the vanilla freelancer. The disco flspew is 250kb at best and doesn't cause trouble.
(08-01-2014, 08:51 PM)Zen_Mechanics Wrote: [ -> ]Its not that much trouble out of my 2tb hard-drive, but its getting seriously annoying to delete the flspew. It gets to 12+ GB at every hour in disco.
Tried reinstalling a few weeks ago but it keeps repeating itself, I thought about reinstalling disco again but I just don't know why that is.

BTW, I should mention that the flwspew Im reffering to is located in the vanilla freelancer. The disco flspew is 250kb at best and doesn't cause trouble.

... how do you even have two FLSpew files?

Do a clean re-install of everything, and remember not to put Freelancer in Program Files. Then, download and run FLSpit.vbs once; it's a script that converts your spew log into something slightly more readable. I think it clears the spew log every time, but keeps the important information condensed in the spit log.