Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Sindroms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sindroms has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 1.2 Trolling or harassing other members of the community

Consequences: Baiting people into rules violations is not cool. Reporting them for breaking the rules you baited them into, is even less cool. You have done some good things drawing players to this mod. However, we cannot overlook the harm you bring to the server by these actions either.

You are on Probation for the next 3 months. Your game assets are all deleted, save for LNS-Generous.Funding, which was created by donations from watchers of your YT video. That ship will be liquidated and the credits donated to the Angels bank.

Please note: The next incident from you will result in an indefinite ban from this server.

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
3 months passed, welcome back.
Big thanks.

Sadly, in the end the self-imposed sanction was not at all worth the loss. The angry people were still quite angry and remain to be such. Again, I would like to apologize to the TS peeps about that one certain video, without which there could have been a great less amount of drama. I tried to show that I was indeed sorry by reporting myself for what you accused me on, but it seems in the end you do not really give a toss about that, right? Oh well.

Glad to be back. Kudos to the admin team for agreeing to give the Generous Funding to the angels. Truth be told, I had a feeling this whole endeavor was going to be completely pointless and did not want those donations to go to waste.

Stay tuned tm
(08-02-2014, 12:46 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]You are on Probation for the next 3 months. Your game assets are all deleted, save for LNS-Generous.Funding, which was created by donations from watchers of your YT video. That ship will be liquidated and the credits donated to the Angels bank.

Hey there.

It seems that the Angels are missing their Funding.
[Image: pziQOl5.png]

Can this be somehow fixed?

Thank you in advance.