Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heyo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya everyone, just wanted to introduce myself here. I've been flying around in the server for a while now, but I only recently discovered (haha, get it? Discovered, as in the name of the mod, discovery...nevermind) the forums, and I gotta say this place looks awesome! A lot of the role playing here looks pretty intricate, and it's a bit daunting for a newcomer like myself, but it also looks like great fun. Can't wait to get involved with the community and meet you all!
Welcome!! If you are playing then you are part of community already! Enjoy your stay and don't forget to read Server rules Wink
Hello, and welcome here Smile

Have fun, cya in space
Welcome!

Word of advice: Join trading factions

Mucho dinero en efectivo!
Hey, welcome! Have fun and see you in Space! Smile
Hello there! If you have any questions then feel free to ask an Angel Big Grin Other than that have fun!
(08-02-2014, 05:23 AM)Ueta Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya everyone, just wanted to introduce myself here. I've been flying around in the server for a while now, but I only recently discovered (haha, get it? Discovered, as in the name of the mod, discovery...nevermind) the forums, and I gotta say this place looks awesome! A lot of the role playing here looks pretty intricate, and it's a bit daunting for a newcomer like myself, but it also looks like great fun. Can't wait to get involved with the community and meet you all!

Welcome to our get away from reality have fun ask questions someone will always help you even in space this is a great group of people who have all been in your shoes so don''t be shy. Many will guide you even if they are in the red box/enemy don't get frustrated it takes time to understand the Book of Rules - admin watches and know when you are new but seasoned players - well that is a different thing cause we know. Really get the basics of the game it's not hard to follow.
My main ship is Pantera 1970 so feel free to say hello and let me know who you are. I'd be happy to show ya around free of charge get ya some good runs and you can make some good cash. I'm on the big server of 200. It's the only one I play. Have a great time, see ya in space.
Hey there, so your account was finally activated!

I would go on my usual welcome rant, however it seems everyone above me has covered everything I usually stay. In that case.. Welcome Aboard.
*Flox notices a new person on the forums*
Oh well hello there... *Winks*
When did you get here?