Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Got forced to introduce myself in here -3-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-03-2014, 08:15 AM)Tinker and Transport Wrote: [ -> ]Most inportant :

Remember : Fun
Remember : Pancakes
Remember : FUN

Welcome to Disco ;-)

don't forget DEM COOKIES!!!!
(08-02-2014, 05:21 PM)Moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! A new one! Why heeeloooooooooooooooooooo there.

You're going to scare people of like that! But yeah, be bites. He's just hiding it from you so he can lure you in later!

Anyway, welcome to Discovery!
(08-05-2014, 09:02 AM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2014, 05:21 PM)Moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! A new one! Why heeeloooooooooooooooooooo there.

You're going to scare people of like that! But yeah, be bites. He's just hiding it from you so he can lure you in later!

Anyway, welcome to Discovery!

Watch this one as well, he has a tendency to infect (worry)

Anyway welcome to disco everything has been said so yeah.

Have fun Big Grin
Alright now I'm scared :S

*hides in the bushes*

just a little question, can you like... "mod" the player model other than trent?
because i kinda wanted to roleplay as a girl .-.
well... playing as a girl is more fun... *evil smirks*
(08-05-2014, 09:30 AM)Seraphicalic Wrote: [ -> ]just a little question, can you like... "mod" the player model other than trent?

The restarts change the uniform, but that's it. It does not matter though, because only you can see your character model, noone else. People can only see you in space. Just RP as a girl, no problem with it.
Welcome aboard.

As already stated by some fine folks:
RL > FL

* James Greed jumps back onto his pile of gold.
(08-05-2014, 10:05 AM)Occam Razor Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2014, 09:30 AM)Seraphicalic Wrote: [ -> ]just a little question, can you like... "mod" the player model other than trent?

The restarts change the uniform, but that's it. It does not matter though, because only you can see your character model, noone else. People can only see you in space. Just RP as a girl, no problem with it.

ah, yeah i know about the restart part.
but well, but even if it's only me who can see it, sometimes it's just weird to have a trent-looking guy at a bar with "Jessica" as his name... well idk may be it's just me lol nvm, but thanks C:

(08-05-2014, 11:46 AM)Greed Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard.

As already stated by some fine folks:
RL > FL

* Greed jumps back onto his pile of gold.

* burns Greed's pile of gold, mwahahaha
Heyhey! Smile New Blood... in the Pit of the Doom of Eternity!!! *Sauron evil laughter* Big Grin

Welcome! Wink Hope you like it. Feel free to ask me questions about mining/hauling. Smile

See you!

Jack
(08-05-2014, 12:04 PM)Seraphicalic Wrote: [ -> ]* burns Greed's pile of gold, mwahahaha

Test passed. Definitely cunning enough to survive in this community.

* James Greed turns into Sirius credit cards.

On a more serious note, welcome to the forums. As you see, there are a bunch of helpful folks. Especially those winged ones *points at the Angels*

Write stories, post in the comms channels. Forumlancer is superior *grins* Whichever suits you better. The most important thing is to enjoy it.

And even Jack shows up. :o Interesting. . .
[Image: 0d850675a0b63d5cf1046e591c5de8e0ae2d1175...99f798.jpg]

Welcome. (devil)
Pages: 1 2 3 4