Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Got forced to introduce myself in here -3-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No... not really, but yeah... i got forced to introduce myself here by.... by myself .-.
idk how that even work but yeah.

so, after waiting for 2 days? my account finally approved by the admin (thank you *kiss* lol) and here i am.
just played freelancer recently because my friend recommend it and it was fun. played the singleplayer but meh, dont really like SP stuff, im more into MP (tho still, i rarely interact with other player *cries* )

so uh, yeah... im still camping at pennsylvania, mostly mining and trading some stuff on the way back to planet erie to mine again.

oh, i met a drug dealer a while back, but i didnt report it to the local police because he was funny lol my bad :p

currently looking for a group to travel around sirius, tho i might be a lil bit quite (*cough* english is hard *cough*)

oh wait, i havent say hi yet, yeah? my bad

Hi!

k done bye

*runs*
Welcome to the community,
Hope you have seen these threads
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=93181
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=115249

There are many more in this section : http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=178

In case you haven't seen them yet.
Oh! A new one! Why heeeloooooooooooooooooooo there.

We don't bite, honest. Glad to see some new interesting people filtering in still. Getting involved with the community is a guaranteed way to enjoying yourself more ingame, I hope you find a few groups that you like.

Welcome aboard
Hello and welcome here.

Cya in space.
I got forced before too...

But then you see that in-game is just half the fun Big Grin
I never made a welcome thread. They're overrated. Tongue

Sounds like you're already having fun on the server. I hope you continue to do so. Smile
thank you guys, i'll sure enjoy my time here C:
im thinking about joining the kusari faction since they got some japanese names, *whisper*im a weaboos!!
lol no, im not that freak towards japanese, but japanese is asian, i am asian, therefore im japanese as well..... or no?
oh, never mind that C:

so yeah, again, thanks guys :3

(08-02-2014, 05:21 PM)Moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! A new one! Why heeeloooooooooooooooooooo there.

We don't bite, honest. Glad to see some new interesting people filtering in still. Getting involved with the community is a guaranteed way to enjoying yourself more ingame, I hope you find a few groups that you like.

Welcome aboard

ugh, that's a long "hello" u got there :p

ah alright, i thought u guys bite so... i was holding back a bit
jk hahaha
Hello there! Always glad to see new people, as what conrad said, we don't bite. If you have any questions or requests don't hesitate to ask. Just 4 things to say:

RL > Disco
RP > PvP
Rules > All
And have fun (sun)
(08-02-2014, 11:58 PM)Katana Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there! Always glad to see new people, as what conrad said, we don't bite. If you have any questions or requests don't hesitate to ask. Just 4 things to say:

RL > Disco
RP > PvP
Rules > All
And have fun (sun)

Hello and thank you.

ah, sure, I'll remember those 4 things xD
Most inportant :

Remember : Fun
Remember : Pancakes
Remember : FUN

Welcome to Disco ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4