Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Poena Outpost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: itn8V6D.png]

Greetings ladies and gentlemen of all races of Sirius

I, as the new appointed administrator of Poena, welcome you, after months and months of negotiations, talks, disagreements and final agreements, Poena is now open to all.

All that is required to dock is by contacting me or my fellow officers on the base, your ship transponders, and your faction; sounds simple doesn't it, that because it is.

let me tell you about Poena, Poena was run by a joint agreement between 2 factions, and as I had spent many a long days work supplying Poena, sorting out crew problems, fixing issues with docking bays, and generally sorting the majority of anything that could go wrong (with some help I may add),i decided to buy the base off of the original owners, and become the Head Administrator of Poena, that wasn't my intentions in the beginning, but as time went on I got to know so much about the systems on board, I got to know the crew and their families, and thus decided to retrain them, they are now a fantasticly well organised crew

Currently Poena is a resting place for everyone, nothing is stored or made on here, subject to change

Poena docking rules/regulations:-

1. Everyone is welcome. Simple really, but they MUST fill in a docking request, BEFORE trying to dock, as the automated turrets are programmed by the gunnery crew to shoot on sight, if a ship comes in range that is not on the allowed docking list. PLEASE be careful

2. EVERYONE must realise that they represent their entire faction in their behaviour, if they cause problems in the hallways, docking bays, in the bar or in fact anywhere on Poena, their rights of docking alongside their factions rights will be nullified, Poena WILL be a peaceful base. So please think about that before you decide your actions

3. If there are issues between ship captains or factions that are docked please take the issues outside 10k range of Poena, the location of Poena is far away from any lanes enough NOT to cause problems with any house military (of course the local militaries will be allowed to dock upon request)

4. there will be no pirating on board Poena or within 5k (please refer to rule 2)

You will find the bar very relaxing,

[Image: epjhOtv.jpg]

Your cabins luxurious and well kept

[Image: PJ8U07J.jpg]

(please therefore do NOT abuse staff or any fixtures (please refer to rule 2))

Docking request information needed:

SHIP NAME:
FACTION: ID/IFF
REASON FOR DOCKING REQUEST

The location of Poena is in a gas cloud, in the Kepler system, Grid reference F/6

My command crew and staff wish you a pleasant stay at Poena; no one is judged what they do as long as they abide by the rules

[Image: uOVDCrS.jpg]

[Image: CbsrVqP.png]
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met, or at least : let us meet well.

My Name is FynnMcScrap, and I am the Foreman of Tinkers Haven, the Freelancer and Junker community in Texas.
As Kepler is a main trading route for us, passing to and from Kusari territory, and as I must admit to curiosity, I would like to visite Poena for a chat and perhaps even some serious negotiation.

In either form, I will represent Tinker and Transport for a first contact. I suggest you admit me (// ship name: FynnMcScrap ) for dock access and we discuss further steps or any mutual interest with a gin tonic or a good bottle of wine.

If further meetings show further oportunitys perhaps our T&T/ Transponder used both by our traders and our ambulance vehicles might be added too.

SHIP NAME: FynnMcScrap
FACTION: ID/IFF T&T/ ( Freelancer ID )
REASON FOR DOCKING REQUEST : Curiosity

I look forward to our meeting
FynnMcScrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

Greetings MR FynnMcScrap, very good to see you, and hear of your interest in Poena

Your transponder will be added in the next hour from you receiving this message
is there anything you need at the Bar, I will reserve a booth for us to discuss anything you would like to talk about.

If you head to grid reference F6 you should easily find us.

Look forward to our meeting, (and have a few drinks).

Poena Administrator

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met again.
A nice resting place from the radioactive fields.
As you said yourselve, not much to trade at the moment. But I will ceep it in mind and we will perhaps get in touch again for buisness or a social meeting. And if you need some neutral Transport, give us a message.
Tell me any transponder codes if I am to return the favour.

Well met and good luck !
FynnMcScrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Secretive unknown administrator,

Who are you and who do you work for? How can you asure The Lane Hackers that Poena Outpost is no longer supplied or owned by the Independent Neuralnet Division? We would me much more relaxed if we knew that the station now belongs to Interspace Commerce rather than the evil hoodlums from that pitiful and greedy Division.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Ahhhhhh the Lane hackers

Good to see you sirs

I was wondering when I would receive a message from you.

In answer to your questions all I can say is , when was the last time you saw or detected in the lanes of Kepler any ship with the [IND] transponder, to be honest since I took over administration about a month or so ago, I haven't seen any of them either, I'm also wondering where they hang out now.
They are still on the trusted docking roster but like I said not seen one in some time now.

Poena is not run by any company, I mostly have freelance traders supplying, if I remember rightly from reading docking logs a few months back, there used to be an I.C. trader that supplied, but due to constant hassling from yourselves, he decided to quit the system, but before he left he did record into his last base logs that he was going to warn all I.C. vessels away from Kepler. Which he must have done as I have seen no ship registered with an I.C. transponder having docked or requested to ever since.

I trust this is all you need to update your records.

Poena Administration.

[Image: jwr7qVs.jpg]

Well things have been running brilliantly since the last Poena control log.

No issues have been reported, Poena security forces have reported no problems at all, in or around the base, the bar is making a profit, the crew are doing a superb job, (guests have said they are pleased that the cabins are kept clean and tidy whilst they are away), I think they are due an increase in their wages, and perhaps some more shore leave, that will keep them happy.

I must go meet up with the administrator of Blackport for a good old chin wag, and see if there's anything he needs, it's been a while sense we met, I hope he's doing well

Oh and ill pop down to tinkers and have a few drinks down there as well, see how they are doing

Poena control out.

Hello Poena Leader,
my Ship and my Junker Char "Ghosthawk" request dock permission to ur Base, because it is on my main Trade Route and a good Place to repair my ship after passing Kusari, who don't like Junkers.

Greetings

Greetings Ghosthawk

Not a problem

You are now added to Poena, although at the moment there is not much you can buy from Poena, but as you can see, the living quarters are superb, and the bar is kept clean and friendly, your more than welcome to stay for repairs and refreshments and a good night’s sleep, each of your crew can use cabins on the mid-level zones

Safe flights

Poena administration,

Greetings Poena administrator,

I saw a faint glimmer in the distance as I passed through Kepler the other day along one of my trade routes and got curious. Glad to see a safe haven in the area for pilots of generally good repute. I would like to request docking on Poena base for my ships so that I can bring in some much needed cargo to fill the needs of the many crew and families you have on board.

I run a Supertransport under a Interspace Commerce ID. I heard there were some problems before, but I'd like to see I.C. have a presence at Poena again. Let me know what your current supply needs are and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

-Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8