Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure many of you met a Hellfire legion called DARK or AMPHIARAUS flying around Manhattan
or a wealthy teader called Sir.Hammerton helping other poor players buying new better ships.
That was me
I wanted to say hi to all of you as I'm new in the forum
I dont talk too much coz my English is not that good
So, Hi and see ya in space
Greetings =)
Hello and welcome here.

I have seen you lurking around Conn with the Thor Hammer Scimitar quite a few times.
(08-03-2014, 02:44 PM)DarkSpace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure many of you met a Hellfire legion called DARK or AMPHIARAUS flying around Manhattan
or a wealthy teader called Sir.Hammerton helping other poor players buying new better ships.
That was me
Im from Syria
I wanted to say hi to all of you as I'm new in the forum
I dont talk too much coz my English is not that good
So, Hi and see ya in space

Welcome and hello Robin Hood - LOL, I do the same assisting new players and show them the ropes and some good trade lanes that are fast and profitable. Look for me Pantera 1970 my pride and joy and the wolf of my fleet ( Spatial - VHF ) - I think I'm the only one in Liberty that has one of these. A very aggressive and strong ship. See ya in space.
Hello, and welcome to the community and the Discovery universe! Remember to read the rules and to always have fun, even if you do seem to have settled in rather nicely already. Smile
Thanks to all of you..