Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I was reading the cover from the freelancer box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but I never remember seeing a Chicago or a New Florida in Libery. Or a Gunter in Rhineland. And appearing from the stuff on the cover New Florida has Gaians in it.
The cover stuff is just for show, make it look fancy enough and more people will buy it.

Think nothing of it.

On a related note, look at the Rheinland cruiser on the cover with all of the fighters around it, it looks a lot bigger than in-game.
What Rhineland cruiser? <Looks at box> Oh that Rhineland Cruiser .... heh ... agreed the fighters look like flies next to it. BTW what the heck is Trent holding in his hand?
' Wrote:What Rhineland cruiser? <Looks at box> Oh that Rhineland Cruiser .... heh ... agreed the fighters look like flies next to it. BTW what the heck is Trent holding in his hand?
Looks like a gas nozzle to me.:mellow:
' Wrote:Looks like a gas nozzle to me.:mellow:

I don't see the gas nozzle, look to be a helmet to me.
' Wrote:And appearing from the stuff on the cover New Florida has Gaians in it.
*my ears perk up & I tilt my head as if hearing a dog whistle*
Gaians? New Florida? I must see this picture please:mellow:

Anyone with the box wanna snap a pic & post it?

...anyone at all?
:unsure:
Uh I won't scan it plus it's mostly text:

"Stardate 1287.02.13"

]>> A bad break. Got hit by an eco-terrorists group near New Florida. I almost limped to my destination, but pirates hit me agian and took almost all my cargo. The Liberty Navel contract is dust. >>>"

Hence why I beleve Gaians.
Thanks very much Caribe:) Typing it out satisfies my curiosity:yahoo:
I haven't seen the proper case - i got the platinum version, which has basically nothing on it

So if someone would scan the case I'd appreciate it, just to see what its like
' Wrote:I haven't seen the proper case - i got the platinum version, which has basically nothing on it

So if someone would scan the case I'd appreciate it, just to see what its like

Google image search.
Pages: 1 2