Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lol...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was flying around in my little nomad ship, and went to Manhattan seeing nobody there hoping to be chased by liberty, I turned on my over drive or whatever it is, and started darting right at this one NPC docking , and ended up my s key sticking, and ended up enclosed inside the docking ring at the trenton outpost.

Then it came to me...I wonder...Wouldn't it be a fun Rp for my Char, Immunity to have been a captured Nomad?..for experiments, and what not? Or trying to figure out how to control nomads?

Thou I don't think anyone in the higher rankings of LN wouldn't approve or it, or anyone at all. -_-
Ive got some ss of it too. Ill post them later. It was really funny
Alright, I'll just wait here in hopes that someone in a high LN ranking will comply, and I can do a captured Nomad RP. xD
Kinda makes me wonder though. What do Nomads look like? Are they the ship? are they part of the ship? I have never gotten a clear view on this? If it was separated from the ship how would it get back? All this I wonder about.
All of this will probably never be explained more then just people's theory's.
a nomad is a tentacled thingy -- there's some screenshots of it from the original campaign. its man size and purple i think.

(google for freelancer screenshots)
It's purple, but a bit smaller and extreme ugly.
Doesn't look good at all
Quote:It's purple, but a bit smaller and extreme ugly.
Doesn't look good at all

Congratulations! You've just described my sister-in-law! (my wife's sister) It doesn't matter what time of day it is either!!!!:lol:
' Wrote:Kinda makes me wonder though. What do Nomads look like? Are they the ship? are they part of the ship? I have never gotten a clear view on this? If it was separated from the ship how would it get back? All this I wonder about.

I've had this theory floating around about them. The Slomon K'Hara that are seen in SP are the brains that are looted from destroyed SK ships. This means that the ships themselves are 'Nomads', and the older the Nomad, the larger the ship/body. The Harbinger is the oldest known Nomad, by that line of thought.
Ask Treewyrm for Screen Shots of nomads, he has them..

Your friendly neighborhood Sand_Spider..

Pages: 1 2