Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order High Command; From: Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The captain of the Order battleship Atum woke up fresh and rested this morning. "Finally a good sleep", he thought. He looked trough the window and the sudden flash of light blinded his yet unadapted eyes for a moment. The Avlemore nebula around was thin enough for sunlight to get trough and reflect off of ice particles, making an unusual, sparkly glow. "At last a good day", the captain thought. He took a glance at what time it was, rubbed his eyes, casually yawned and got up without rush, lightly smiling. He looked trough the window again. Something appeared to be hanging on the other side, stuck between the window and its wiper. It was small, angular and yellow. He hasn't seen it the first time. He doubted that he had seen such a thing ever before. He approached the window.

[Image: parking-ticket.jpg]

Section number 3.13 - Ships Manufactured by Hostile Nations: $2,000,000
Section number 4.7 - Foreign Warships: $5,000,000
Section number 5.3 - Registration Zones for Bases: $250,000,000
Evidence: 1); 2)

Total sum to be paid: $257,000,000
To be paid to: QCG|HMS-Victory
Time remaining: 8 (eight) days
Comm ID:

Imperial Regent, Grand Admiral Lord Inquisitor Michal Golanski, appointed as acting Commanding Officer of The Order of Cincinnatus - first and last line of defense of The Colonies, supreme authority in threats from both alien origin and from within humanity itself, Sworned Defender of Mankind, First of His Name and Head Crowned by right, Sovereign Emperor of Omicrons and Omegas, Protector of Sirius, Warden of Omicron 100 star system and Vanguard of Edge nebula.

Message begins

You can stick that bomber-toy of yours where people care - according to old Hispanic legend, somewhere within Omicron Gamma star.

I refuse to pay.

Message terminated.
<<<Incoming Transmission>>>
<<<Sender Order Credentials Identified>>>
<<<Parsing Live Video Feed>>>

[Image: tumblr_m5d45bViYo1qzln97.gif]

<<<Transmission Ended>>>
I've been waiting for this day.
(08-09-2014, 05:34 AM)n00bl3t Wrote: [ -> ]I've been waiting for this day.

this. XD
Sabre's siggy quote says it all.

p.s. I WAS THER ON MY BAF WOW!!!