Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Golanski's Guard - Faction Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"Look to His coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east, and thou shalt see His glory and grace bestowed upon your light, your soul, only then shall you know true peace and glory."

- Zachary Easton, Prophet of the Allfather and Sworn Brother of Golanski's Guard.

"But we have One, mightier than they: He Who Brings Light To The Darkness. He has passed through the Fire and the Abyss, and they shall fear Him. We will go where He leads. We shall protect Him unto the end of time itself."

- Michiko Matsuzawa, Priestess of Toledo's Memory and Sworn Sister of Golanski's Guard.

Introduction

Golanski's Guard (hereinafter referred to as GG) is an organization formed around the defense of the Order's glorious leader, His Excellency and Grace, Divine Admiral Golanski of the Order, First of His Name, Lord of the Twenty-Nine Omicrons, Protector of all Mankind. The unit was formed immediately after the fall of Toledo, on the day the Order learned that they were, in fact, not well enough prepared to withstand a full-on assault by the Nomads.

The mighty warriors of the Guard are to the Order what the ancient Spartans were to Earth's Greece. They are the very most elite of pilots, having emerged as the victors of battles where they fought seemingly impossible odds time and time again.
In one particularly famous battle, known as "The Battle of Zeta Pass", three of Golanski's Guard's finest are said to have held back a Nomad horde of thousands - if not hundreds of thousands - of Nomad vessels.

In the recent, turbulent days, with the Order being forced to adopt a hostile attitude towards former allies such as the Corsairs, the pilots of Golanski's Guard have been marshalled to protect the Order's interests - and above all, its Glorious Leader, His Excellency and Grace, Divine Admiral Golanski of the Order, First of His Name, Lord of the Twenty-Nine Omicrons, Protector of all Mankind - all across Sirius.

A great cloud gathers above the Sirius' countless skies, and again it is the few who must stand against the coming oblivion.

Command Structure

Glorious Leader

His Excellency and Grace, Divine Admiral Golanski of the Order, First of His Name, Lord of the Twenty-Nine Omicrons, Protector of all Mankind.

All others

No-one deserves the honour of being mentioned in one breath with the Divine Admiral Himself.

Diplomacy

+∞

Divine Admiral Golanski, and all those He deems worthy of living.

-∞

All of His enemies.

Ships Utilized

The Blessed Bastet

[Image: Bastet.png]

The might that flows through the arms of Overlord Golanski is epitomized in the god-like attributes of this fighter class. The Bastet is the divine union of precise machination and pure, ever-glowing might; and, therefore, is most recognized as the righteous hammer of justice for Golanski's Guard.

The Holy Hathor

[Image: Ordergb.png]

With the indomitable fury of the Lord Allfather Himself at its core, the Hathor has a monstrously huge appetite for carnage which it mightily secures with its unyielding armor shielding and devastating weapon potential. Being credited as key in the continued annihilation and subjugation of His enemies - and all others considered vile in His sight - across the entirety of the Sirius sector, it remains a greatly prized vessel.
If this is a joke, try harder - if this isnt a joke, what is all this
(08-10-2014, 09:04 AM)Zen_Mechanics Wrote: [ -> ]If this is a joke, try harder - if this isnt a joke, what is all this

from what i was told, blame Haste for this.... thing,
kek
"Hi I'm super bored"
How the hell could this be a joke? I don't understand you people... On an other note, if I apply with a transgender character, and the application goes through, will my char become a Sworn Brother or a Sworn Sister of the Golanski's Guard?
If there was a moment when i could say "Now i've seen it all"... this could be that moment...
And i completely agree with Chuba.

On a serious note however - if this is indeed a serious faction, then i'm truly curious to see what happens with it, since (ironically) it might work.
...I don't know weather to log onto my SCRA to shoot at these guys for kicks or just sit back and facepalm at how odd this is... XD And here I thought the Coalition had cornered the market on fanaticism. Wink
I woke up still laughing.

Haste I love you.
Are furries allowed in?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12