Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To SirLagsalot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Sidechanger Lagsalot,

Are you free for an assignment that requires to find out few names of certain people around the Sirius? And if you are, what kind of reward would you be seeking for each of those names reported back to me?

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: Caroline, what do these people buy? Tattered hats? Beard dirt?

[Image: 2wn1e7p.jpg]

Name was John.

I am not grabbing your cat in the bag simply because i may have nothing better to do. Not just yet, not even for the night with your Nicole of a professor, mister Oh-Look-There-Is-Something-Shiny-At-The-Lane-Exit.

Before we come up with anything, it will be nice to know more details. As in, who might those people be, why would you need them and whatever else you may feel like elaborating.

Oh. I also should be polite, aye? Thank You for staggering Your way through actually calling me. You've made some real contribution to society, and for that, humanity is grateful.

TRANSMISSION END
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Sidechanger John,

The names are the ones I need to put on the Bounty Board belong to various leaders of various organisations. Are you interested?

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: You're going to hurt yourself doing that and then I will be ECSTATIC.

[Image: 2dvo8pf.jpg]

So, you are saying, i am to go out and make some new friends? That's just splendid! Is there a chance that any of those are really cute cuties?

I also hope you do understand the risks of working with me. Payment disregarding, there is no guarantee i will comply with your demands. There is no guarantee i won't think i should skip a name or two when and if i report back. There is no guarantee i won't sell you out and/or inform them of your intentions. Hell, maybe i'll even come after you, who knows.

Oh, oh, the polite part! You called me again, didn't you? And you even said the name this time. That was well done. Well done! In fact, you did so well, I'm going to note this on your file, in the commendations section. Oh, there's lots of room here. 'Did.... well. ... Enough.'

TRANSMISSION END