Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So...hi there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there community!
So...let me introduce myself!
My name is Michael, I'm 18 years old and from nothern germany.
I played Freelancer for the first time, when I was about 7 years old and back then I loved that game, even though I just played the single player mode.
A few weeks ago I was cleaning up the basment and found my old Freelancer Disk between some other PC-Games I played in my childhood. I remembered how fun it was to discover the Sirius Sector back then and directly installed the game. First I finished the campaign but after that I wanted more. I wondered wether there are still multiplayer servers online and was suprised when I found this server with so many active players. I allredy play on the server for five days now and it's amazing to explore all the new systems and fly some of the new ships.
So...basicly I hope to have a good time here, and I'm excited to become aquainted with some nice people on this server.
So much about my introduction.
See you in space,
Gasel Big Grin
Welcome to GC, make sure to stop by and Read the Rules at least once!

See you inspace!
Welcome man! Indeed it is still quite active, and always looking for new people to join and fly around.

To help, here is a link with some very helpful tips and such, to further help you understand the Discovery mod.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97737

Happy flying!
Nostalgia always seems to bring me back into activity.

Welcome to our quirky corner of the internet.

People have posted links up above. You've already played for 5 days without causing trouble so you should be fine.

Have fun in space!
Have fun playing here!
~The nice people on this server.
Hey there, always nice to have new people around. enjoy your RP, PvP or whatever you're trying to do.

Just 2 cents to say:

RL > Disco
RP > PvP
Rules > All
And have fun (sun)
Well met !

And ooc greetings from Kaiserslautern ;-)

There are a lot of helpful Players around, and there is a lot of fluff in Forum to add to,
so have fun and enjoy !
Welcome back to Freelancer life,mate have a good one
Hey there! If you have any questions ask an Angel Big Grin We are always around so yeah.. Have fun!
Hello there Gasel...Welcome and have fun Big Grin
Pages: 1 2