Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I am around...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I comically mentioned it before...but I'd put in a more serious notation of it, but I talked about years ago of processing your own home. Three years later PoB's are first mention and enacted on the server. They are fully capable. So please do not say it is not possible. Because everything I've suggested previously before, in some shape, has been done.

When I first suggested bases, homes, cluster colonies, I envisioned a smaller set that is easier to maintain and create. These smaller bases can host very small amount of storage, and only allows one player to dock, besides the owner.

SO with that in mind, PoB's are notoriously painful to maintain and have. I was hoping maybe someday we could create a smaller personalized class that could harvest very few of the perks of PoB's without having the PoB's monstrous requirements.
Surely all it would require is a few changes to the PoB files and models, the main issue i think is lag.

Speaking of less technical issues everyone knows that if we could build homes then they would be taxed by pirates and house military's, because ya know, "100milpermonthordia" is how they have decided to react to PoB's.
Its not hard to keep up a base....
If you are used to transporting its quite easy...
(08-18-2014, 06:55 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Its not hard to keep up a base....
If you are used to transporting its quite easy...

I do not think that this thread was made to talk about whether or not PoB's are easy to keep supplied.