Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Veteran Returned, Looking for A Side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't played for a very long time, and I'll be returning now to play again. I will be starting from scratch as a Junker Congressman, with the backstory of one who's got nothing and is working to earn it back. I would like a person who would be active daily to fly alongside me, preferably someone who is either new or is returned from before and is also working their way up alongside me. If you are a new or returning player, I would really like to play with you. I am a very experienced member, and if you need guidance in any way, such as advice, information about things you might need to know, or help in understanding the roleplay environment, the diplomacy between all of the different factions, as well as the in-game rules and server rules that you are subject to, I can help you to understand.

I'll also be flying another character which will be a freelancer which will do pretty much anything. That story hasn't yet written itself.

So if anyone wants to start new and fly alongside me, let me know, I'd really like that.
Really impressive message bro! A definite yes from me Big Grin

I have played freelancer alot when i was younger, on the old 4.85 servers, i know the core game very well, but i'm unfamiliar with the rules of roleplay Big Grin

I have played discovery 4.84 a few years ago, i remember it was damn awesome then, so i can only imagine how good it must be now, after all this time, especially now that i see so many people still playing this awesome game.

So let's play together, eh? Add me on skype, skaarj1992.

Cheers!
Look for Tenacity if I'm online, I'm a returning junker as well.
(08-18-2014, 10:11 PM)sereneman Wrote: [ -> ]Really impressive message bro! A definite yes from me Big Grin

I have played freelancer alot when i was younger, on the old 4.85 servers, i know the core game very well, but i'm unfamiliar with the rules of roleplay Big Grin

I have played discovery 4.84 a few years ago, i remember it was damn awesome then, so i can only imagine how good it must be now, after all this time, especially now that i see so many people still playing this awesome game.

So let's play together, eh? Add me on skype, skaarj1992.

Cheers!

Awesome! I sent you a contact request on skype! It's good to see a fellow unreal tournament player, my favorite race on there was the skaarj too! I used to call myself Skaarj_Assassin.
(08-18-2014, 10:14 PM)Tenacity Wrote: [ -> ]Look for Tenacity if I'm online, I'm a returning junker as well.

Look for ships tagged .:j:.DM's or .:j:.Deminer's, those are my congress ships. I'm starting from scratch and going the slow route but I'll probably have several ships soon.
Ohai there, welcome back.

[shameless recruiting]Join 101st[/shameless recruiting]