Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signatures for BAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dopamino did a nice one for us:

[Image: BAFJamesNaylorsigcopy.png]

I would only ask for a few changes to it:

1) Write out Bretonian Armed Forces in full

2) Nobody's name or rank

3) Instead of Long Live the Queen, do "Carina, Regina, Imperatrix"

But the old QCRF ones were nice too, and could be easily redone. (But I cannot remember who did them!)Example:

[Image: LtdQCR.jpg]

I'm torn, frankly. Opinions?
That BAF one is actually a custom order for Jammi, who, being an indie, didn't request to have rank, etc put on it. I can add that quite easily though. When I get some time I'll get some shots of other Bretonian ships to signify rank as well. In addition, I can put pictures of peoples' characters in front of the London skyline.

Xing did the old style.

Edit: Ah, now I see why you posted a thread instead of PMing me... gotta go clean out mah spam box I suppose:P
' Wrote:That BAF one is actually a custom order for Jammi, who, being an indie, didn't request to have rank, etc put on it. I can add that quite easily though. When I get some time I'll get some shots of other Bretonian ships to signify rank as well. In addition, I can put pictures of peoples' characters in front of the London skyline.

Xing did the old style.

Edit: Ah, now I see why you posted a thread instead of PMing me... gotta go clean out mah spam box I suppose:P

Heh, yeah man I tried:)

Guess I should bug Xing too.
Probably, though I think he said recently that he's cutting way down on his graphics time. Something about school or the military... i don't remember.
' Wrote:Probably, though I think he said recently that he's cutting way down on his graphics time. Something about school or the military... i don't remember.

I PM'd Xing.

See if he wants to, then decide what to do.

Tough call since I like them both.
Forgot to ask:

Dopamino can you make yours less tall?

(Looking at my monster of a sig nervously..)
Yeah, that's one thing that I noticed when I submitted it. Again, it was a custom order for him to use on his RP account, so I left it big. I'll probably have to reorganize some things, but I'll keep the same theme.
' Wrote:Yeah, that's one thing that I noticed when I submitted it. Again, it was a custom order for him to use on his RP account, so I left it big. I'll probably have to reorganize some things, but I'll keep the same theme.

Cool, Thanks.
Moved to media centre forum.