Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tryin to decide what to do with myself since...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well I am thinking of setting up a loan. But I need to know what my start up costs is... prices vary from my first old school mining corp. My system is a lil cheaper than a base
It's looking to being a 40,000,000 credit loan and 14 hours operation time. 7 days at 1 hour 41 minutes mining. So payback looks to be 55,000,000 at a week's time.
If you need the credits I can lend them to you, but I need to know two things first;
1) What are you going to do with them?
2) What char do you want them sent to?
FYI, rather than taking out a loan, you should do a /restart beginner and mine helium behind planet erie in pennsylvania for a while.

With the starter freighter, you make half a million credits per fill-up, which takes about 3-5 minutes (including flight time to and from planet erie, which is your sell point for the helium). You could have your 40 million credits in 2-4 hours of work, with no startup costs involved.
But that's a disgustingly long period of time to earn just 40 million.
Its about collaboration. Loans are more value to me than a need. Believe me I know how to generate income. As for what I am doing with it...if I say I need to buy 40 million worth of Discovery rules would that default the loan?
Yes a terribly LONG time to do a 15mil up on a 40 mil loan. I've taken into consideration that I have a job and such. That's really what I am putting into the setup is that I would be able to donate 1 hour and 41 minutes a day towards FL.
40 million worth of disco rules? I'm in! what char do you want it to?
(08-20-2014, 09:55 PM)Zigeris Wrote: [ -> ]Yes a terribly LONG time to do a 15mil up on a 40 mil loan. I've taken into consideration that I have a job and such. That's really what I am putting into the setup is that I would be able to donate 1 hour and 41 minutes a day towards FL.

It is not. If you know the route, you can do 16M in 30 minutes. Join GMG for example and transport H-3 from Shuri (player station in Okinawa) to Pittsburg. It's 16M per run. You can also do that with indie GMG as I do sometimes.
I feel ilke I did better when I would mine, drop off at my base until 5k, then ship, but it may have been comparable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4