Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty LF replace ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I say remake, but I am not nearly good enough to make this... Xing? Save us?
its feasable.
the question is if I have time for it. I wouldnt like to work on something and suddenly the mod is launched and it waits for next mod.
Quick note, we're talking about replacing the Liberator, which isn't vanilla.

You're thinking of the Patriot. Perhaps you guys have been high level too long =P

I support adding more fighters, and the navy should have one. Using civilian fighters as their only LFs is silly.

Reminds me, I have to find that stat-boosted Mule...
Quote: It looks really cool.. BUT... what do you need all those air intakes for.. in space ?

It has to be able to land, silly.
What about that under-belly thing?

Liberty Bomber? :O
' Wrote:Or this can complement Liberator. Why do people think there is a need to replace vanilla stuff?
Nope. I seriously want it to -be- the Liberator.

The Liberator is a cheap Vanilla cop-out IMO. As is the Guardian, Avenger, Hussar, Templar, Wyrm, Chimaera, Phantom (I think that's the name for the upgraded Banshee). Wrath, Griffin, Scimitar, Hyena, and Werewolf. I'm sure I missed a few.

I understand a "modified" version of a standard ship, but this many? When a real government etc. creates a fighter jet, tank, or whatever, they don't make an exact replica of the previous model with better hardware.

I don't suggest we throw out a totally new design, but just make it look more advanced and updated. Like this, it looks a lot like a Patriot, with some serious upgrades. It makes sense too, the Patriot has 1300-1400 hull. I think it would need some insane new tech for it to jump to one of the best LFs in Sirius.
Works.

Buff the Avenger's maneuverability and remove the Guardian.

And then we have the New Liberator.

We ares happeh!
' Wrote:Works.

Buff the Avenger's maneuverability and remove the Guardian.

And then we have the New Liberator.

We ares happeh!
True, the Avenger has the dorsal fin. Different enough to be an upgrade. The Guardian isn't really necessary.

Happy in Liberty, at least...:sleep:
Or we could make this into the LPIs heavy fighter.

In response to recent upgrades in the civilian sectors and activities amongst the Criminal workings of the Liberty Underworld the [insert Ship name] was developed. With increased armor and fire power it better stands up to the threats everywhere faced by the Liberty Police Inc. blah blah blah... you get the idea.

I mean honestly I am pretty sure the Eagle owns pretty well against the Current light fighter used but the LPI. Not that its all bad cause I have seen some nasty good pilots do some real damage in that thing.
's comments; singed sealed and lauded.

I like the idea of the upgrades recieving changes to their model to give you a visual que while still retaining feasable design lineage...
Pages: 1 2 3 4