Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty CAP Ship Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is this real?No capital Ship in Liberty? Not even Liberty Navy?

When ever i patrol in my LABC, Mr. Garret Thor (with his Admin Bomber & Hacker IFF) destroys me...sayings Cap ships are banned?
Is this Official or just Hacker RP?
Hacker RP
(08-20-2014, 10:07 AM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]Hacker RP

This. He has to say something before pew... Smile But you should be safe from this hacker now, admin-made fun bomber is from this week in hands of Rheinland Military as far as I know.
Ya i heard about that Fun Bomber....its was No Fun for the Cap ships.....1 shot shield out n 2nd my hull...with CAU 7..*sighs*
(08-20-2014, 10:05 AM)VinitS Wrote: [ -> ]Is this real?No capital Ship in Liberty? Not even Liberty Navy?

When ever i patrol in my LABC, Mr. Garret Thor (with his Admin Bomber & Hacker IFF) destroys me...sayings Cap ships are banned?

That happens when a (supposedly responsible) admin decides to hand out an ooRP (and as such, utterly imbalanced) entity of the game to random (but supposedly responsible) players... to roleplay with...
That's Garrett's idea of "fun and activity for everybody" yeah.

After all the whining regarding DPC and their cheated ships, lol.
(08-20-2014, 10:05 AM)VinitS Wrote: [ -> ]Is this real?No capital Ship in Liberty? Not even Liberty Navy?

This is (was) stupid roleplay.
Ignore it.
It has nothing to do with any lore and solely depends on a silly admin-given toy (the Garret's Thor) that is an ultimate cap killer.

Fun and pews... all okay. Wink
However, making it IRP and assuming it really happened is just silly.

LH never had and will never have the power to ban anything for real, nor the means to enforce it.

Furthermore, I think the Thor is not in their hands any more. Therefore... this chapter is over. Smile
(08-20-2014, 10:37 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]That happens when a (supposedly responsible) admin decides to hand out an ooRP (and as such, utterly imbalanced) entity of the game to random (but supposedly responsible) players... to roleplay with...[/color][/align]

+1
(08-20-2014, 10:37 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]

That happens when a (supposedly responsible) admin decides to hand out an ooRP (and as such, utterly imbalanced) entity of the game to random (but supposedly responsible) players... to roleplay with...

It is not Garret's mistake in my opinion.
It is a fun toy. Clearly marked as such.

The mistake is, to treat it as in roleplay and take it seriously.
The mistake comes from player side, not from the provider. Because one can argue whether that thing should be there, but one thing is absolutely clear: it created action. A lot.
Pages: 1 2 3