Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ideas and Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: algtbtopnicbecket.png]

Guten Tag my Kameraden,

the last few days i sit in my Uruz at the Captainsseat and think about a few thinks that i have and had in my mind.
But one after the other.

The last days i am at Heldoland to see how the things changed there after my last visit and notice a new group of Junkers called Junker Marauders and we all know that Junkers act diffrent outside of House Space when there is no Police around.
So when i meet one how do i react did i react, do i pay or give him a part of my cargo and make a report about it...
or is he wrong when he did this to me, because ALG and Junkers are friends in general?

Another thing i thought about was to carry around some Premium Scrap and sell it for a good price, but only selling Place left after gathering some information is Yokohama Shipyard...
I know there is singapore Shipyard from IMG in the Tau's, but they are there unfriendly to non IMG-Members.

One more thing i have in mind is that dortmund is in need of Berylium Ores for HazMat Canisters and the only Places where it can be found is in Cambridge, and Tau's there might be more, but i lack of infos about it.
I think of doing some good and profitable runs with Berylium Ore to Dortmund and have diffrent routes in my mind and do raise profit i have in mind to work on a two way ore run...

Example1:
Start in Dortmund
- HazMatCanisters to New Berlin
- FWO and RA (Food, Water, Oxygen and Reinforced Alloy) to DHC Base in Munich
- Aluminium Ore to Southampton Shipyard
- Toxic Waste to Cardiff miningfacility
- Berylium Ore from Cambridge to Dortmund

Example2:
Start Dortmund
- HazMatCanisters to New Berlin
- Rheinbier to Elbich (Omega-7)
- Silver Ore to Narita Outpost
- Mining Maschinery to Java
- Berylium Ore to Dortmund

I know IMG has a more profitable route and this is not a spliting in the friendship, the thing behind some ideas is that Alg has a big member roster and i think we can make some runes on our own to show others that we are there and work together.

Thats all for now, i am intrested in what you all think and what you have to say, maybe one of you have own ideas...

Greetings
Nic Becker

[Image: algtbbottom.png]