Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~Cochrane.Interruptor CC: The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings

Hello there, one of my pilots told me you asked him for some Cardamine on his way to the sellpoint. He believed it was a form of piracy, he feared that he was being threatened into giving you Cardamine. I do not believe you meant any ill will, I just simply want an explanation from your end. If you just simply wanted some cardamine, then that is fine.

Code:
[23.08.2014 11:03:34] LH~Cochrane.Interruptor: Hold up.
[23.08.2014 11:05:00] LH~Cochrane.Interruptor: All i need from you is 30 Units of Cardi

I await your response.
-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Mr. Masters,

Here's one of our operation guidelines that should make everything clear:

"Vessels smuggling Cardamine shall not be taxed unless belonging to hostile factions. However, they will be expected to contribute Cardamine for our use, as much as you can carry. If they refuse, open their hulls with your Hellflurrys and seize the Cardamine for yourself!"

Since there are less and less Junkers transporting Cardamine to our stations, we sometimes have to ask for contribution in such form and so far it seems that noone but your pilot was afraid. Was there a reason to be afraid? Was the pilot hiding something? Do we need to investigate this any further?

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings Mr. Scorpius

Ah, your explanation is completely understandable, Mr. Scorpius. No, the pilot wasn't hiding anything nor is there the need to investigate it further.

Thank you for your response.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]