Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Valente Rossi, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Administrator Valente Rossi,

I understand that since Administrator Dennis Jameson's retirement Ghosts of Razgriz had been struggling to regain stability with varying results. From my perspective, while Senora Cristina Mancini managed to keep the Ghosts together, her successors' achievements were even more humble. Senor Martino Perez succeeded in driving the Ghosts into utter stagnancy while Senora Estefania Casta with her factotum Kelly managed to alienate 101st from any possible friends and allies before, during and after the civil war alike. Harsh this assessment might be, I do not see any flaws in it.

On the side note, I do believe it's mainly due to inherent flaw in her AI module. According to our research AI heavy reliance on classic double value logic conflicts with a basic principle of modern science known for over ten centuries now, namely that each theory is only a working theory, is most likely false and we can only corroborate it and never prove it for sure. Kelly's inability to recognize this fact and the possibility of her assessments being erroneous might have its origin in either bad programming or inability to properly utilize multivalue logic. But I digress.

I had a chance to spoke with Senora Itzar Leiseka shortly after she took over the Ghosts of Razgriz from missing Senora Estefania Casta, but it seems her reign was too short to even allow any assessment to be done. Statistically speaking, chances are very low that you will do worse job than your recent predecessors. I do hope, however, that you will perform a way better, maintain common sense and strengthen the Ghosts so they could be the key factor stabilizing Malta. Speaking overtly, strong Ghosts of Razgriz are in The Lane Hackers' interests. I wish to affirm you that you have my full support and, as much as our resources and influence will allow, also support of The Lane Hackers.

I also want to bring to your attention a project started over a year ago by Senora Emilia Zito, Senora Estefania Casta and me, namely Airdrie Hideout - Corsica Outer Sanctum Direct Channel. It's main objective was to strengthen scientific and technological exchange between our organizations. Unfortunately, due to the civil war and the Ghosts' priorities focusing more on survival than research - the project experienced very long delays. While I understand the Ghosts' current uneasy situation, I do require a possible timetable for this project or, alternatively, a decision that resources required to maintain it will be better distributed elsewhere.

Warm regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Valente Rossi, Administrator
To: Lane Hackers, Professor Nicole Hunter
Re-routing/Zeta.broadband.spread - encryption Enigma-Delta
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: Airdie Hideout - Corsica Outer Sanctum Project Revival

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

Buenas dias, signora Hunter.

I am pleased to finally meet you, as I have heard a lot about you. For the last couple of days, I have been looking for solutions to the general mess administrator Casta and her AI pet made. Cannot say I am proud of it, but man has got to move forward. Now, I have to ensure that Malta goes back up on its feet again.

As for the research project you mentioned, I am afraid I have some bad news. As you most likely already know, Casta was always chasing her own agenda, not caring about Maltese people much. I was personally going through the Corsica's archives, only to find everything regarding the project erased - I am more than certain you could tell by now who it was. Casta, of course, and her pet that has been following her everywhere.

To be completely honest with you, I am glad both of them are gone. I am telling you, one more day with that AI sneaking around, I would have smashed it to pieces, no matter the consequences.

However, I would prefer keeping the platform alive, as there might be new research subjects in the near future.

It was nice hearing from you, and I am sorry that the first time we met was in these circumstances, but I can say with honesty that things will be better from now on.

Stay safe Professor, and do not hesitate to contact me should you need my assistance.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Valente Rossi.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Senor Rossi,

I am really happy to hear that you have decided to keep the platform open. There is one thing that requires your attention, though. We need to modernize our ships and weaponry acquired years ago from Malta. We would also like to supplement our armories with some additional guns of your manufacturing. The list was presented Senora Casta nearly nine months ago but we never received any confirmation. You can find details in the Airdrie Hideout - Corsica Outer Sanctum Direct Channel. I also have another research project I would like to include Ghosts in for the mutual benefit of our organizations, however, first thing is first.

Warm regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...