Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, i'm new to FL and Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to Disco..i was new few months back...yep..Mining is good choice...

ALG Waste disposal Offers Whole Sirius to you....we are respected by all..Smile
let's say i kind of "owe" Kruger something. but i'll keep that offer in mind if terms at Kruger change.
(08-26-2014, 12:39 AM)Pvt.Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just got the game by a friend and only just did a few missions before finding this server and reading about the mod etc.
I'm excited about the RP and all, but also was very confused as of where to start and waiting like forever for my account to be activated so i couldn't ask for advice...
long story short: I want to play in Rheinland with one char working and one in the military.
I will soon invent my first char and apply for Kruger to gather some RP and gameplay experience before starting my second char.
thanks btw to the Captain of the KRUGER|KMS-Wolfsburg who introduced me to mining.

Welcome to Discovery, explore the sectors don't limit yourself. Many mining opportunities out there, and other things to do. I say have one shi as a FL ID. Trust me..
Welcome to Discovery!
Hello,welcome to server
Welcome to discovery. Good luck with your goals & i will see you in space. Smile
wasn't there for some time...
now my char is gone and i have to start over again. also i haven't palyed FL for the whoel time, so i have to get comfortable with the game mechanisms again.
still going to be on Mining for "Kruger Mineralien" and maybe later have a RhPolice or RhMilitary Char too.
(08-23-2016, 05:31 PM)Pvt.Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]wasn't there for some time...
now my char is gone and i have to start over again. also i haven't palyed FL for the whoel time, so i have to get comfortable with the game mechanisms again.
still going to be on Mining for "Kruger Mineralien" and maybe later have a RhPolice or RhMilitary Char too.

The Red Hessian Army can't wait to see another military ship.
Welcome
Pages: 1 2