Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, i'm new to FL and Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I just got the game by a friend and only just did a few missions before finding this server and reading about the mod etc.
I'm excited about the RP and all, but also was very confused as of where to start and waiting like forever for my account to be activated so i couldn't ask for advice...
long story short: I want to play in Rheinland with one char working and one in the military.
I will soon invent my first char and apply for Kruger to gather some RP and gameplay experience before starting my second char.
thanks btw to the Captain of the KRUGER|KMS-Wolfsburg who introduced me to mining.
Welcome to discovery! If you ever need any help figuring stuff out make sure to ask.
Seems like you are headed on the right track with your future rheinland RP.
Welcome to Rheinland, we can always use a good men. As soon as we take Texasburg you will be very rich. Smile
Rheinland sure deserves it! Welcome and have fun!
thanks Smile currently i'm heading to the SP campaign to learn more about the background, but we'll surely meet soon.
Hey buddy, welcome to disco. I'm an Angel, and I'd be more than happy to help you with anything if you need it. Add me on Skype live:glassofbro I can send you a few tools that will help you in your time with Disco. Again, welcome to the family.
Welcome to disco, have fun and if you have any questions ask away.
Welcome , have fun!
Allow me to extend you the warm welcome of the Angels! (again)

It's good to see yet another soul join this community. As it is obvious, you should read the rules and guidelines, here on the forums. Aside from that, just have fun.

Good luck!
Welcome here Smile
Pages: 1 2