Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'll be leaving now,and yeah...there are free stuff for grabs..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-26-2014, 12:56 PM)Crowbar Wrote: [ -> ]providing for a fammily in Serbia is a tall order.

You got that right.
Even with all that is happening in my real life,i'm truly hoping I will be able to return to this wonderfull community.I've been lurking around since 4.84,and I'm still hooked to this game.As so6n I take care of my personal life,sooner I will be returning.So,thank you all who posted here,I'll be giving a heads up upon my return.And since I gave all of my stuffz away,expect me to go around and beg for credits.
Ciao
(08-26-2014, 12:56 PM)Crowbar Wrote: [ -> ]Why leave..
Quite simple,I'm a father now and providing for a fammily in Serbia is a tall order.
So,time to put big boy pants on,for the sake of my daughter..
Be quick man,there are some primo ships on these accounts.
Cya...

Serbia!I wasent aware that anyone from my country played Discovery,i tryed to teach a few friends to play but they are to dumb for this game.It is sad to see someone leave the comunity,best of luck in RL.

Nadam se da ces se vratiti uskoro!(Hope ul be back soon! on serbian).
(09-02-2014, 06:41 PM)Cap.Maxwell Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2014, 12:56 PM)Crowbar Wrote: [ -> ]Why leave..
Quite simple,I'm a father now and providing for a fammily in Serbia is a tall order.
So,time to put big boy pants on,for the sake of my daughter..
Be quick man,there are some primo ships on these accounts.
Cya...

Serbia!I wasent aware that anyone from my country played Discovery

There's actually a few of us proud Serbs.
Thank you for the accounts. I got some useful stuff there.

/= No not really, everything was taken already. Pah. Greedy ones.
If any cash left on those acc's send some to lil poor ol me Keith_Maxwell :)
(09-03-2014, 11:55 AM)Cap.Maxwell Wrote: [ -> ]If any cash left on those acc's send some to lil poor ol me Keith_Maxwell Smile

Sorry buddy,I can't really tell who got my stuff,it was "first come,first serve" kind of deal.If I knew you were here then,I would gave you some of my ships and cash for start with.
As Stefz said,there are more of us here,just try and poke 'em.
I'll try and get back here,when I do,I'll make sure to contact you.
Have fun mate,and please,play CorsairsTongue
You will have loads of good fun..
PS:Stefz will likely say join Outcasts,which is cool,he is one of the more expirienced players from SRB here.
Čestitam ti da si postao otac.
Nek ti dete bude zdravo, pametno i uspesno.
Da imas puno prespavanih noći.
Uglavno neka ti je sa srecom.
All posts must be in English. Also this thread has served it's purpose, and accounts cleared. Closing time!

[Image: 9be.jpg]
Pages: 1 2