Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yoroshiku ne!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, new to Disco here.

I played the original game quite a long time ago, and after seeing some PVP videos around Youtube the game caught my eye.

Not new to RPing or spacesims/pew pew games, but as the volume of data to absorb is so large I sense I'll be a newbie for quite some time till I adapt fully Tongue

I'll be updating char background as soon as I can, just not now, a bit tired. ^^

Glad to be here, hope to meet you in space.
Welcome! Always nice to see new people arrive here, especially the kind of people who do have experience with Roleplay. If you have any question, feel free to ask me, and don't forget to read and learn the rules, it'll prevent confusion and sanctions!

I wish you lots of fun on this server.
Hello and welcome here Smile

Enjoy your stay
welcome here,
(08-29-2014, 11:35 AM)Occam Razor Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Always nice to see new people arrive here, especially the kind of people who do have experience with Roleplay. If you have any question, feel free to ask me, and don't forget to read and learn the rules, it'll prevent confusion and sanctions!

I wish you lots of fun on this server.

Fair warning: I have tons of doubts right now. Tongue
I'll take a look on the rules section ASAP.
Welcome buddy

You're in for a ride Smile
Hold on to your grandmas, Discovery politics are a killer!
All in all, it's an enjoyable place if you get involved. Hope to see you floating around.
Greetings have fun,
Welcome! Once you have gotten a little accustomed to things around here, try joining a official faction or two, it helps you out a lot.
(08-30-2014, 11:42 AM)daniyalcooldude Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Once you have gotten a little accustomed to things around here, try joining a official faction or two, it helps you out a lot.

Yup. From what I've seen, i like The Core, but feel too green for that right now.