Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Did anyone notice I left?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Afternoon Discovery.

Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for being apart of this game, community and server because it has served a large part of my life with Freelancer.

I first got this game when I was 13 years of age, I started at Raw Server, then moved onto Freelancer Universe 24/7 (FLU) - Then after a rather harsh year of PVP battles come here and not looked back since!

If you don't know my nickname on here is formally "Bellck" for some that do know me I'm Chris.
I was the founder of the =MMC= and co-founder with coin for Garda with the Mollys for years. I've founded the AA| faction, [WT] Faction (Co-founded) then finally ran [*USI*] for 5 years straight as President, and as today it stands at the top of the commercial chain. I'm proud of Universal because it's had many founders to date some which run it majestically but you do need a solid punch working with the Liberty factions. My time there was great, but due to unthinkable circumstances I had to take a vacation.

But hey, I'm back now. Ready to fight another battle, I'm formally now Mark Douglas Brown, working for the Liberty Security Force and Department head of Homeland Security. I hope you pirates know who's running the new defensive patrols around Liberty. Well, if you didn't. You're about to find out.

See you in space brothers.

Chris aka Bellck
No idea who u are
Looking above at other member posts I can say that this isn't the "best" idea to welcome a member.
"Nice job" community...that's how we keep players here, by being sarcastic and ironic to their "I'm back" threads.
Is it so hard to say "Welcome back!" ?
Welcome back.
He asked if anyone noticed. We said no. Simple.
Welcome back!
(08-30-2014, 04:40 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]He asked if anyone noticed. We said no. Simple.

You may want to read his message again, you missed this part marked in red, found in his last paragraph:

(08-30-2014, 01:06 PM)Mark_Brown Wrote: [ -> ]But hey, I'm back now. Ready to fight another battle, I'm formally now Mark Douglas Brown, working for the Liberty Security Force and Department head of Homeland Security. I hope you pirates know who's running the new defensive patrols around Liberty. Well, if you didn't. You're about to find out.
See you in space brothers.
Chris aka Bellck

Sorry I didn't want to be too harsh but I guess we should be friendly to those who still want to play FL and actually return.
TL;DR

And also I said nothing wrong.
Good luck making your point based on what I said lmao.
The whole vibe that I get from this post "look at me what I did. Did anyone miss me? Im back and pirates look out."

Ok bro. Have fun.
See you in space.
[Image: 53904504.jpg]
(08-30-2014, 04:53 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]TL;DR

And also I said nothing wrong.
Good luck making your point based on what I said lmao.
The whole vibe that I get from this post "look at me what I did. Did anyone miss me? Im back and pirates look out."

Ok bro. Have fun.

Pretty much, he wouldn't had those answers if the OP weren't written in such way... still welcome
Pages: 1 2