Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another greeting from another newb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just making my first real post here, just to say hi to everyone. I'm a BAF aligned newb flying a templar, which I'm gradually upgrading.

So far, I've really been impressed with the mod, especially some of the RP commitment I've seen, although that goes both ways (Getting killed without a word by a cruiser in Liberty, then being shouted at to leave [with my name spelt wrong] while I was heading towards the jump gate out)
ello gov'na welcome to sirius. Enjoy your flight through the multiple systems that await. with pirate, more pirates and even more pirates!
Hello.

Ah liberty shoot first ask questions never its great :P

I would offer you a drink on Rochester but your a cop...
and now for the weather high chance of falling space debris sizes from light fighters to capitolships over the planet of new london today plasma emissions are at a yellow standard so elderly people dont stay out at high elavations for to long and in manhattan its raining cats and caps.....

anyway welcome to the mod
' Wrote:I'm just making my first real post here, just to say hi to everyone. I'm a BAF aligned newb flying a templar, which I'm gradually upgrading.

So far, I've really been impressed with the mod, especially some of the RP commitment I've seen, although that goes both ways (Getting killed without a word by a cruiser in Liberty, then being shouted at to leave [with my name spelt wrong] while I was heading towards the jump gate out)

Welcome to Disco! Glad to have you around.

Ignore the bad bahaviour - it is slowly improving, but it'll take time. One person at a time.
Ingame, stay in character. Don't get into rule lawyering arguments, it'll only frustrate you.

Enjoy the mod!
Check out the wiki sometime. It has great info.

Hello newb, welcome to Discovery and all that jazz.
Browse the rules, kill some lawfulls and enjoy the server.
God was a vegetarian by the way.
Ahoy, and welcome aboard.

Look for one of the characters listed below, and a fare few that aren't if you have any questions!

Just ask anyone; I know everything there is to know about everything no one cares to know about.

For Show.
=]
Welcome to discovery! Have a very good time playing on this server.

Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

Verg
Welcome to the server.

Please note that faction rules exist as well and can result in a significant decrease in game-play if you do not follow them. It is not advised to contest these either. You shall find them in some thread in this forum full of threads.

Apart from that, join a faction. Capital ships should be fine since you're in Bretonia, and they do not really have much of a fuss over it if you follow the server rules.

PM me if you need any help.
Yeh, PvP abuse happens. A lot. At least in Liberty.

Aside from that though, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun if you can get over the ugliness of those Bretonian ships...

And in the wise words of n00bl3t, join a faction.
Pages: 1 2