Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junkyard Boss, Aces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner Fnord
To: Aces, The Junkyard
Encryption: Platypus

[Image: fearandloathingl.jpg]

Kallisti Aces!

It's Gypsie Skripto, dunno if you remember me from the fields of Dallas, we've met there twice or thrice. I'm heading back to Baffin soon, my work as a Temporary Autonomous Zoner calls me again. I want to get my baby running with the best of the best though, so I figured I'd contact you.

I was wondering if you may have at your disposal a cloaking device suitable for the Telemakhos, a Sallie Frigate. If you don't but you can get your hands on one, I can stay a few more days and wait. Just poke me.

Thanks in advance!

23's!

Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner
Adding Hidden Agendas
Adjusting Bell Curves
Aligning Covariance Matrices
Applying Feng Shui Shaders
Asserting Packed Exemplars
Attempting to Lock Back-Buffer
Binding Sapling Root System
Breeding Fauna
Perturbing Matrices
Pixalating Nude Patch
Realigning Alternate Time Frames
Reconfiguring User Mental Processes
Relaxing Splines
Resolving GUID Conflict
Reticulating Splines
Retracting Phong Shader
Retrieving from Back Store
Reverse Engineering Image Consultant
Routing Neural Network Infanstructure
Searching for Llamas
Seeding Simulation Parameters
Sequencing Particles
Setting Inner Deity Indicators
Setting Universal Physical Constants
Splatting Transforms
Sub-Sampling Data
Synthesizing Gravity
Synthesizing Wavelets
Time-Compressing Simulator Clock
Unable to Reveal Current Activity
Zeroing Crime Network

RE - SENDING
Preparing Transmission

Kallisti Gypsie!

Aces here, n' sorry for the time away, I've been away aye. We do indeed have the equipment necessary to mount such a device on your Salvager Frigate, and the vessel is already cleared at the docking bays of the Junkyard.

You will find the device prepped and ready for equipping upon your arrival. Good to hear from you Zoner.

Cordially
-Aces