Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HELLO DISCOVERY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people of Discovery,i am new here,well atlest new to discovery.I played and finished the Vanila a milion and one time.Explored every bit of Vanila sirius there is.But i cant do s**t here.Im a newb to Discovery and i have a hard time making money.Any veteran tips for me on how to survive in Discovery universe?
Hello there. Read the rules and see here. The second link might be useful for you while you are here. Best way to make money is trading and mining. If you don't have any ship for now, just make a new character and type in /restart beginner. You will have a freighter now, use that to mine helium in the clouds behind Planet Erie (starting planet) and sell the helium to Planet Erie. That would make up for starting cash.

Then you can get a decent cargo sized ship and start trading, or mining. Everything will be in the second link I provided. I hope that was useful. Enjoy your stay here and meet ya in space Smile
(09-03-2014, 11:25 AM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there. Read the rules and see here. The second link might be useful for you while you are here. Best way to make money is trading and mining. If you don't have any ship for now, just make a new character and type in /restart beginner. You will have a freighter now, use that to mine helium in the clouds behind Planet Erie (starting planet) and sell the helium to Planet Erie. That would make up for starting cash.

Then you can get a decent cargo sized ship and start trading, or mining. Everything will be in the second link I provided. I hope that was useful. Enjoy your stay here and meet ya in space Smile

I done that.I aleredy own a hegemon and a Defiant gunboat but 2mill per load of helium is to exausting for me.Especialy in a slow as my grandma hegemon.I need a way to advance faster...I cant even gather enough money for a better armor upgrade.I want to purchase a Liberty Assuslt Cruiser but i cant seem to find a good way to make BIG money.
You can Do a Samura Restart and mine Platinum , you get about 9.000 credits per unit of Platinum Ore on New Berlin or an IMG restart and mine Niobium and sell it in the same Location for about the same price range or you can try and haul Black Market Munitions from the Ring to Planet Leeds. These are all the "BIG" money routes that i know off it there are more out there im sure the others will point you in the right direction
(09-03-2014, 11:37 AM)DarkLord-the-Dark Sage Wrote: [ -> ]You can Do a Samura Restart and mine Platinum , you get about 9.000 credits per unit of Platinum Ore on New Berlin or an IMG restart and mine Niobium and sell it in the same Location for about the same price range or you can try and haul Black Market Munitions from the Ring to Planet Leeds. These are all the "BIG" money routes that i know off it there are more out there im sure the others will point you in the right direction

Thanks man!
(09-03-2014, 11:41 AM)Cap.Maxwell Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2014, 11:37 AM)DarkLord-the-Dark Sage Wrote: [ -> ]You can Do a Samura Restart and mine Platinum , you get about 9.000 credits per unit of Platinum Ore on New Berlin or an IMG restart and mine Niobium and sell it in the same Location for about the same price range or you can try and haul Black Market Munitions from the Ring to Planet Leeds. These are all the "BIG" money routes that i know off it there are more out there im sure the others will point you in the right direction

Thanks man!

Or you could just get a DSE ID and mine Platinum in Alberta, you can sell it on Waterloo for around 9,800 credits.
Thanks guys il try out all of the routes and see which are the least exausting.I got the funds to get a 1000 cargo transport which i intend to after i get back from my holiday in montenegro.Thanks for all the great tips!
Howdy, welcome to the 'community'!

JOIN THE VIGILANTES
Hi, http://adoxa.altervista.org/freelancer/t...tml#flstat has some things you may find of use. FLStat and Freelancer Companion for example.
Welcome to Disco, and join DHC, we have good trade routes too Wink
Pages: 1 2