Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mini Event, - Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyhey! There is some mini event going on at the moment and you can hop in, if you want. Smile Don't worry, there will me more. Smile Also announced days ago. We will have some escalation fun.

==========================================

The scenario:

> Battleship in O7 scanned IMG transports coming in with Munitions, small arms, and other military stuff.

Rheinlanders would likely react in some way.

================ OORP INFO BACKGROUND ====================

OORPly, that is linked to Kruger| busting an IMG| base supply mission in Omega 5 when we docked at a Hessian base.

As the IMG has already been secretly preparing for something like this (see the trade commodity [Freistadt] thread and event), the Guild is forced now to get the remaining reinforcement done fast and now. Thus, the cover of secrecy is blown.

To roleplay that, I put an announcement into Official Leader's Channel

Quote:Rheinlanders: Just a short notifaction:
Kruger| just busted IMG| docking at hessian bases in O5.
As a consequence of that, the IMG has sped up their "fortifying Freistadt" program and we are hauling in defensive goods at this moment.
Rheinland Mlitary and MND would realize (bc big BS in front).
That's why I am telling you.

Do what you think makes sense Big Grin

And made this post, about 20 minutes after we started.
20 minutes detection/response time seemed realistic.

Why such a short notice action?
> It was prime time, Friday, enough players on
> It happened in real time after Kruger caught the O5 docking
> That was we got some nice flying out of it.

As I said: there will be more of it, announced days before, if there is interest.

Just roleplaying this the way I think it makes sense and the way it would happen.
How about No?
Your choice.
Was enough time to log on and interact.
I was only offering a scenario, no one is forced to roleplay.