Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Freistadt] Fast Fortification of Freistadt - [known to: RM / MND]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Allies of the Guild ****

Operation: "Freistadt's Fortification"

Friends and Allies of the Guild!

Scenario: A few hours ago, an IMG convoy that was supplying Omega 9 bases from the Hessian O5 base was very likely caught by a cloaking Kruger transport. We have to assume that they have the picture material they wanted to get: namely IMG| transports docking at Hessian bases.

Consequence: We expect rising diplomatic tensions with Rheinland, and it is not yet clear how far this can go.

Therefore: The subtle and secret fortification program of Freistadt that we have been running over the last weeks has to be sped up. Military goods are needed to discourage an easy first-strike possibility, in which Rheinland RFP could take the station over, like they did at Bonn. Making such a course costly, will open us more options on a diplomatic level.

Mission: Shippers are to bring in every kind of military weaponry that can be used in defending the base from a potential infantry and mechanised assault. Be careful, Rheinland Forces have already noticed our movements via their scanners on the O7 Battleship. Expect to be stopped, turned away, arrested or shot at. We hope for the advantage of surprise for this first reinforcement push, but do not count on it.

Stay safe and get these goods.
Good luck!

Veronicy Ryan
IMG Secretary

[Image: end.png]

//OORP: RM and MND would know what was shipped to Freistadt. Their Battleship would have scanned the goods coming in. (That's why the operation was short enough to be done before any significant intervention would happen and escalate into open conflict if things went wrong.)
[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Channel Recipients ****

Dropoff Report:

This mission came as a surprise. We were the ones caught in Omega 5 by that cloaking vessel. Gladly, it uncloaked inside scanner range, so we at least know that we were busted there. I apologize for the mistake, but there was no way to find out about their presence.

Anyway, in an attempt to make it good again, we started hauling the requested goods as fast as possible. We managed to get some in, not too much, though. But we did what we could.

Obviously, this mission was not possible to be stealthy, so we strictly kept to the very narrow time frame to not prompt too heavy a reaction. But it will come, I am sure.

[Image: pjgfVe8.png]

[Image: 0yumxwq.png]

[Image: QdTLThV.png]

[Image: 6of0YD5.png]

Hope this helps. And again, sincere apologies. But we were not cautious enough for those high-tech Kruger ships, I fear. Should have listened to my pal who said we should go for Freeport 1. Anyway, too late now.

Julia Morrow
Unlucky Transport Captain

-Incoming transmission-

Sender: Frank Rogers

Dropoff Report:

For a mission I joined in unprepared in the last minute, it went pretty smooth. Even if my not-exactly-legal cargo has been spotted once, I could negotiate with the pilot not to alarm Rheinland forces and keep the seen to himself.

I am now sending the proof for the delivery of 2 hauls of Blackmarket Munitionsat Freistadt Base to assure propper reinforcement against what to come.

Callsign: IMG|Frank.Rogers
Commodity: Black Market Munitions
Vessel: "Uruz" Rheinland Container Transport
Evidence:

http://i.imgur.com/p07qshn.png
http://i.imgur.com/3PEjDPX.png
[Image: TPd1fQT.png]

**** SENDER: Cody Reid, Special Transport Division ****

Mission Report:

I was flying a dysfunctional old warheads from Pecos to Sabah for destruction, when I was called to pick up members of the Guild Security Brigade II from Planet Pecos, around 50 of Holman's Guards and around 100 from Java. I flew there, and loaded the hastily assembled troopers into the transport.

We could not load the heavy equipment in time, most of it was not ready to be shipped and there was no space anyway, so only light equipment could be picked up, even with cramming in cargo and people into wherever we could.

We sped to Freistadt, avoiding lanes and coming in via the deep Omega route in order not to risk loss of the ship, crew and personnel on board. We could not avoid being spotted, but we did not expect this to go unnoticed anyway.

[Image: Nvsv62F.png]

We quickly returned towards the Taus to pick up more, but we were told to stand down in order not to escalate the tensions even more. We are standing by in Coronado for the moment, ready to ship the heavy equipment of Security Brigade II.

Cody Reid
Special Transport Division

[Image: UdCf9Dy.png]

**** SENDER: Chris.Stejskal, IMG Transport captain ****

Dropoff Report:

Me and my transport were going about the usual bussiness when i got contacted by the IMG command. We immidiately responded and swiftly brought in a full cargo hold of military vehicles for the defense of Freistadt without getting noticed. Although i still hope that this situation can be resloved peacefully, we must be prepared nonetheless. Here is the proof of the delivery *transmitting*

Chris.Stejskal
IMG transport captain