Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unable to Login My Barge Character , help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to Login my Barge Character is there anything Wrong with Barge? every other character login is fine, but when i login my barge character the games shutdowns and give error freelancer has stopped working, i am using windows 7. any help ? thanks in advance.
DELETE
(09-06-2014, 08:19 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Barge the only ship on that account?

Also, if you want help from admins, you will have to give them the Barge's name.

no i got a miner (Hegemon) on that account too, miner login is Fine, now i am banned after several tries of login barge, posted on unaban request.
I guess you might not have the required ship file of the Barge. Not sure on that, since when I try (tried) to restart a venator, or other such unique ships in DoD server, the same thing happens to me.
(09-06-2014, 08:25 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you might not have the required ship file of the Barge. Not sure on that, since when I try (tried) to restart a venator, or other such unique ships in DoD server, the same thing happens to me.

i dont think so, i updated dicovery mod to latest aswell, every other accounts chacrater login are fine including BH battleship, liberty carrier, freelancer Heavy fighter ,2 gunboats and other Heavy Fighters, all logins are fine. its just something wrong with Barge.
I'll throw you a Private Message when I figure out what's the problem.

Edit: If things like this happen without any real reason, try re-installing Freelancer. It may be a file problem that the anticheat is hitting you for that you don't know about.