Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: K-371
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I trust the journey from Denver was pleasant. I am aware of your preferences for more conventional ways of transport, but you also noticed the tense and uneasy state of current relationships between the Houses over the past year.

How was the last semester teaching in the university, by the way? I have to admit that it left us surprised that a brilliant mind like you in the bioengineering field had chosen to ditch a quite comfortable life as professor or researcher in exchange of a furtive way of life as Order operative. I guess such unexpected behaviour is what makes humankind so amazing, even if said behaviour tends to condemn many into taking wrong steps through a path that, unfortunately, usually ends in a premature death.

Luckily, there is always a reduced number of individuals who make choices that unveil the actual potential of their species, acknowledging what could become a standard trait that would define the forthcoming generations. The moment you arrived at Riviera station after willingly leaving the Order, we both knew you were part of that reduced number of people, and thus you were baptized.

[Image: m4XkkAt.png]

"You will notice several adjustments coming straight from your spinal attachment, but will not take you that long to get used to them. About your ship... I can just say that you will feel delighted.

Time to wake up."