Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Hogosha Association - Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Welcome to the Hogosha Association feedback thread. Since the Information thread is reserved for the faction and subdivision information purposes, a separate feedback thread has been created.
There is still much information and organization to be incorporated into the forums, so please bear with us.

We look forward to your opinions and suggestions

P.S. The HA is currently looking for:

- Contacts with indie Hogosha, and Hogosha sympathizers
- More Associates
- More Associates for the current syndicates
- Integrating more people from outside of HA into our roleplay
I always wanna see a Hogasha faction, they have fun Rp like ninja
~Devil
Should anyone has some feedback from our activity in the recent month, here's the place to do so.

Edit: added the Bounty Board to the Info page
I fly mostly everything the Hogosha despise, meaning we'll be at odds alot...

Good. Means I'll have some fun pews and RP Smile

Glad to have you guys around, I look forward to seeing you all in space
Hopefully JM can finally get the sirius wide arch enemies we've been hoping for. It'd be awesome to see you guys going around the borderworlds and hunting Junkers.
I'll probably join you lot on a Hog indie when you log on Big Grin

Also, (hug) for Rinoa.
A forum account for the Hogosha Association has been created, and we will slowly convert our (my) writings to that author. Do not be alarmed.
Activity has been afflicted, as much as any other group on the server. Feedback and suggestions are still welcome at any time, for the improvement of activity, relations, and concept.
Reworked and updated Faction Diplomacy in the Faction Info
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=127031

K so.
no idea who's idea it is but really like...
staying on snubs/GB and then having the LSF indy alt send a report to the LPI with no evidence and basically lying all the way through...
(y) good job. hard core RP. [sarcasm sign]

(and then sending me a PM writing "kudos I HAD to do it")

i mean i dont mind some push and pull. I find it fun to have some fights and stuff. but then i get reports that after i dock you guys IMMEDIATELY go do something you are not to know about inRP is just wrong.

Plus even look at that comms and tell me how that makes any sense at all.
Just purely unprofessional.

No idea who's smart idea that is. If you have nothing to do with this then my bad, but it seems highly unlikely.
Woah woah woah, dude. Calm down. Why you have posted it onto [HA] feedback and put blame on them? I'm neither inside [HA] nor have contact with anyone from there but one person. No one called me there - I just flew by as I was mapping Kepler.

Also, your reading ability is questionable. I was refering to the encounter as whole, not CC.
Pages: 1 2 3 4