Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Modelling Request: Coalition Snubline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yes guys, it's time we've been discussing this alot, like realy ALOT. Inside SCRA and outside SCRA many mentioned it. Even got good replies that it's actually possible. I myself got the Gaian VHF as an ingame proof Rolleyes .

[Image: 2d2jb6o.png] [Image: 30c4shd.png] [Image: ousgo1.png]

Yes, those models were broken so we couldn't re-use it that's why we now have Daggers instead ._.

Anyhow, no complains but we have come to a decision to check if there are actually modellers which could make a snub line with wings down like the current Gaian VHF. The thing I liked most back then that Discovery had those Coalition Snubs from the intro, cuz no other mod has those ship (well not in a good looking way like this), I realy liked this unique line in Discovery! Now seeing them not around anymore, it's kinda a shame and sad cuz while watching the intro it always reminds me of that Snubline which went missing.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8wQHlAGU1mWSqBo8RM_d...fRFPZDu7DQ]
Someway that it's not broken, it should work. If you need inspiration something between Coalition, Gaian VHF and BHG Snub.
[Image: photo-203-5b815cf2.png] [Image: photo-204-efce83c3.png] [Image: photo-185-d888c409.png]
[Image: th_coalition_fighter_edgefinder_zps2bf5d3be.png]

Go go go, show me what you got.
I miss the old SCRA snubline. Those models were pretty.

Not a modeler, but I +1 this effort.
This request is endorsed by the SCRA's HC, I remember flying under this line and I loved how unique it was despite the flaws. Sad Only reason we stopped using them is with the advent of the mod update that brought about their demise they would've been completely outclassed and the old HC decided to scrap them entirely.
I think that this fighers was very good, maybe Coalition need to have one more shipyard where Coalitioner's can buy old ships? From 4.85 and 86, this is will be very good and interesting, because this is add realism, old ships can be used, but they was not so stronger like are new series of ships
Well there is a limit on how many ships a faction can have mate in their line, adding another shipyard to break this little rule would be simply unfair to every other faction out there. Sad
hmm, I am see another way: add one more dock at Nikolaev, or add 3 old snubs to Zhukov and Sevastopol (sun)
Also I have to add another thing, the old Coalition Snub line added also this unique thing from the Intro. Discovery was like the only mod which has those Snubs inside from the Intro, thus I liked to play as the Coalition realy! I loved them Smile because many wish to fly those ships from the Intro Big Grin and Coalition snubs were one of those which were very interesting
Man, those look so cool.

i +1 this as well, just because having ships like that again would be awesome.
(09-10-2014, 04:59 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]Also I have to add another thing, the old Coalition Snub line added also this unique thing from the Intro. Discovery was like the only mod which has those Snubs inside from the Intro, thus I liked to play as the Coalition realy! I loved them Smile because many wish to fly those ships from the Intro Big Grin and Coalition snubs were one of those which were very interesting

[Image: QqxItBF7YtQ.jpg]
You about this?
(09-10-2014, 05:03 AM)Alhimik Wrote: [ -> ][Image: QqxItBF7YtQ.jpg]
You about this?

Nah... We once requested it got denied and I understand it... However the Snubline was already a part of the Coalition Smile There is no more slot for that Cap Ship, Destroyer and Carrier up coming, no need for another Capital Ship, yet. So stick to snubs for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8